JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thats the first time Ive clicked on an external link in this group and it took me out of the group. Mods might want to know about that.

As far as the article, if true Im not surprised and all I could think of was how that was not a constitutional right at all.

I had to see the shrink after taking a MMPI. I had taken so many while I was on the road working at nuclear power plants that I flat lined it.

Supposedly you are above the line or below the line on certain questions. As long as you don't fall outside the line too many times, you are fine. Actually the line is two parallel lines set a certain distance apart.

I never even touched the lines which isn't supposed to happen. The shrink and I had a nice conversation and I was cleared to go. SUCKERS.;)

It's funny that most gun owners I know are some of the hardest working, slaw abiding, sane people out there.. meanwhile every rabid anti gun person I have briefly known truly act mentally unhinged and display monumental hypocrisy in their actions versus their supposed "open minded, pacifist" preachings.

If anyone needs a psych eval, it's a particular politically leaning group that tend to get violent when faced with facts and opinions that counter their own.. and it ain't libertarians or conservatives..

If anyone needs a psych eval, it's a particular politically leaning group that tend to get violent when faced with facts and opinions that counter their own.. and it ain't libertarians or conservatives..
This is one of the main reasons Im pro gun (and conservative). There was a day when I was more open to "common sense" gun control (technically I still am... ) but all I had to do was ask questions to anyone anti gun and watch them lose their temper. I learned a long time ago that anyone who cant defend their position civilly without losing their temper has something to hide... or needs a psych eval.
And this has become worse these days, now if you dont agree they dont just lose their temper they gaslight, shame you. All you have to do is ask questions and your a... (pick one).

LOL. It was a while ago, but the last time I was in Oakland there was a small scale riot. And that still wasn't the most bizarre-o thing I saw whilst there. :s0155:
I have never been to Oakland but landed at Oakland Airport on my trip to Las Vegas many years ago. I have been to Berkeley numerous times when I was living in California.

I really liked Cody's Books in Berkeley. That was back in late 1980s into the early 1990s. Lots of good food back in those days as well. But I don't miss anything about California now and moved out back in mid-1998.

Because, California......

1677650636266.png

Aloha, Mark

I have never been to Oakland but landed at Oakland Airport on my trip to Las Vegas many years ago.
I have to travel to the area for business a few times a year. Last year business took me to some locations that were beyond anything I had ever seen in person. Picture scenes from The Walking Dead, mixed with The Last of Us with a smattering of How it Ends...it's slightly worse. For the average person that goes to typical locations, it is simply unimaginable.

Until they remodeled last year, Oakland Airport had a sign that read to the effect, "Oakland, voted #1 travel destination." For the Purge??? Have a picture of that somewhere.

I have to travel to the area for business a few times a year. Last year business took me to some locations that were beyond anything I had ever seen in person. Picture scenes from The Walking Dead, mixed with The Last of Us with a smattering of How it Ends...it's slightly worse. For the average person that goes to typical locations, it is simply unimaginable.

Until they remodeled last year, Oakland Airport had a sign that read to the effect, "Oakland, voted #1 travel destination." For the Purge??? Have a picture of that somewhere.
Grew up in Sonoma Co, SF was the cool city back in the day...Oakland has been a horrible place since I can remember (late 70's-early 80's), I'm sure it was long before that,

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top