JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just tried to purchase a Savage 110 precision BOLT ACTION rifle online from Grab-A-Gun. The order was rejected with a note that it couldn't be shipped to Washington State. I requested and received a call from the company.
I was told that Grab-A-Gun has suspended all orders both firearms and non-firearms to Washington State. They said although legal, the management there thought our laws were too liquid. I pointed out that was a pretty anti second amendment approach for a company that sells firearms.

I just tried to purchase a Savage 110 precision BOLT ACTION rifle online from Grab-A-Gun. The order was rejected with a note that it couldn't be shipped to Washington State. I requested and received a call from the company.
I was told that Grab-A-Gun has suspended all orders both firearms and non-firearms to Washington State. They said although legal, the management there thought our laws were too liquid. I pointed out that was a pretty anti second amendment approach for a company that sells firearms.
It's called "risk", and Washington is too risky right now.

No. It's not risk , to engage in perfectly legal commerce. They even stop shipping ANYTHING to Washington. It's actually giving into unlawful government sponsored coercion.
I take it that you sign your name on the back of the paycheck.

Last Edited:
How many rounds do the magazines take?

Let me put it this way. Legally, you can go to Vegas and put all of your life savings on red. While it's perfectly legal, it's incredibly risky.

Like I said when the firearm industry eats it own. Think what you want but such business will never get a dime of my money.
That's fine. But do you shop at Costco, Amazon, Fred Meyer, Walmart, use Microsoft or google? The list goes on..... Oh yeah, Amazon hosts virtually all websites these days, so if use the Internet, you're supporting Amazon. The above companies actively support gun control.

I think your thread should be titled, "when I eat the hand that feeds me".

Did you point out that gun owners by a HUGE margin sat on their hands and did nothing to prevent this mess? Did you offer to pony up the cash to hire lawyers for these companies that don't want to take a risk with the WA AG, who many gun owners kept in office? Or just throw the Co under the bus?

It's the government. Grab-a-gun does not want Brandon's storm troopers raiding their shop. Can you blame them? Write a few emails. It will accomplish nothing, but might relieve some stress.

Did you point out that gun owners by a HUGE margin sat on their hands and did nothing to prevent this mess? Did you offer to pony up the cash to hire lawyers for these companies that don't want to take a risk with the WA AG, who many gun owners kept in office? Or just throw the Co under the bus?
Actually, yes and I've actively oppose these laws and testified before the legislature. Like I said believe what I want.

Actually, yes and I've actively oppose these laws and testified before the legislature. Like I said believe what I want.
You're free to not spend money with them, but you're also doing exactly what the anti-gunners want, gun companies to slowly go out of business. Gun companies go out of business, pro-gun lawsuits end.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top