JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

If not illegal to keep, What would you have done if you found them?

• Called the Authorities?

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Taken them to a Museum?

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Kept and displayed them?

Votes: 57 55.3%
  • Given them out to your friends?

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Sold them to the the highest bidder

Votes: 29 28.2%

• Total voters
And here's Ludwig, pointing at the find.... waiting for an American to come by and slap him upside his head!

:rolleyes:

16BB6E32-1A62-4B3B-8F1A-D8001A4ABF14.jpeg

Why does it seem to me that every time this sort of discovery is made law enforcement is called? Why not collectors? Why not very close friends? Why always big brother. At some point even the likes of me understands that certain decisions and plans are not optimum? Just me.

Not "every" time. You just dont hear about the others.

Id keep the best ones and give away the others to family and friends. Shoot, if i came upon 30 of them we'd be doing a few raffles here on NWFA once I was sure they weren't stolen.

Why does it seem to me that every time this sort of discovery is made law enforcement is called? Why not collectors? Why not very close friends? Why always big brother. At some point even the likes of me understands that certain decisions and plans are not optimum? Just me.

It's the mindset, especially one in a country where you can go to jail for twelve million years for illegal possession of an otter.

Might be a windmill?

Who knows?

Like Wildman Jr. said in the comments " Germany used to be so squared away - now they are a bunch of wimps." In every war you loose your patriots first. In WW11, Germany lost most of theirs, and we lost many of ours. That may explain why and who we are today.

It's the mindset, especially one in a country where you can go to jail for twelve million years for illegal possession of an otter.

Might be a windmill?

Who knows?

This ^^, unfortunately.

Sniff.....Pardone me, I'm going to get my 1918 SMLE Enfield from the safe and hold it for awhile.

This is just tragic. What a waste
Given that it appears to be a poorly packed hodge-podge of pistols, I wonder if a resistance group stashed it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top