JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These are pretty cheap in price and the materials can be bought for some great prices. Does anybody know if these have been outlawed since 114 passed?

These are pretty cheap in price and the materials can be bought for some great prices. Does anybody know if these have been outlawed since 114 passed?
Are they really just $500?

I preached through the 114 measure text and didn't see anything mentioning home built firearm.

I am shopping for 80% frames. Don't have space, time or skill to mess around with 3D printing. I think we may see more people parting out their pistols when they can't legally sell them complete.

Something didn't sound right there. $2500 seems more realistic. I couldn't find the real price on their website.

It seems like something a few people need to go in on to make it practical.

Cutting the OSP cut on handguns is a cool new feature. I didn't know they did that.

I am pretty well covered for tools. After I finish off the stripped AR9 and AR15 lowers I bought I might look onto some 80% lowers. Everytime I have researched 80% lowers the end price of the assembled gun has been higher than buying the same gun outright.

Last Edited:
Something didn't sound right there. $2500 seems more realistic. I couldn't find the real price on their website.

It seems like something a few people need to go in on to make it practical.

Cutting the OSP cut on handguns is a cool new feature. I didn't know they did that.
The price is posted way down Product Details
$2500

I am shopping for 80% frames. Don't have space, time or skill to mess around with 3D printing. I think we may see more people parting out their pistols when they can't legally sell them complete.
Yes but with the 80% frames you can't print frames like this absolute masterpiece

Z7IQ1yx.jpg

I am selling my GG3 for $2,000. All original packaging and hardware. Less than 5 hours runtime.
Eligible for -3S upgrade service and still less expensive (and much shorter wait time) than a new one from DD.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top