JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have you ever thought about adding more tools to your collection? I suggest you do it now. New bills are in the works so I urge y'all to stock up now.
HOUSE BILL 1240(ban all semi auto rifle ban) & HOUSE BILL 1143(pre purchasing licensing requirement) We all need to step up, stop all this nonsense so, please let your voice be heard! Contact your legislator.

Have you ever thought about adding more tools to your collection? I suggest you do it now. New bills are in the works so I urge y'all to stock up now.
HOUSE BILL 1240(ban all semi auto rifle ban) & HOUSE BILL 1143(pre purchasing licensing requirement) We all need to step up, stop all this nonsense so, please let your voice be heard! Contact your legislator.
Contacting your legislator will do nothing at this point. This will pass so give to GOA, SAF or others who will take this unconstitutional law to court.

I guess this is now turning into a "what should I buy before they ban it" thread

I was going to wait to save up for the new beretta a300 patrol but now I think it's going on the card because it ban semi auto shotguns bro.

In this Clown World of easily frightened weaklings anyone who knows how powerful Corp Gov fake narratives are should know this crap won't end until disarmament. Not Free. Not Brave. Speaking of the 90% here. Not the good people of this forum.

I hope they don't find out that handguns kill seventeen times the amount of people as rifles do.
Hmm. I'd think it'd be way more than seventeen times...

In any event, maybe it's time to pick up duplicates of everything in the family arsenal. So we can all share mags when the troubles come.

Last Edited:
How long until another thread is started asking what is the best concealed revolver to carry daily? On that note, I like the S&W air weight lineup.
Just remind them that they can still carry their existing semi auto pistols or buy new semi auto pistols that don't have threaded barrels.

I am Mr doom and gloom, more cynical than anyone here on this site. It's been pointed out that I am no fun at all. :s0140:
Mostly because I can kinda see what happens next. Guess what's next?:s0093:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads