JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I have to make the same comment: our fellow poster -- regardless of the veracity of his argument -- is still not the topic of this thread. A factual rebuttal addressing the topic would better support your argument.
You crack me up.... also not the topic of this thread.

Strippers at Stars.... also not the topic of this thread.

Argumentum ad hominem.... also not the topic of this thread.

:s0004:

FYI, not every comment/post is intended, nor required, to address the topic of this thread. (This comment is for information only, and is not intended as argumentum ad hominem. See comment #1 above. ;) )

FYI, not every comment is intended, nor required, to address the topic of this thread. (This comment is for information only, and is not intended as argumentum ad hominem. See comment #1 above. ;) )
Some of us prefer to derail threads…also not the topic of this thread :s0108:

FYI, not every comment/post is intended, nor required, to address the topic of this thread. (This comment is for information only, and is not intended as argumentum ad hominem. See comment #1 above. ;) )
Sure. But what is the point of trolling? Which is what most logical fallacies on internet forums are...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top