JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
heck even CAS is about speed and shouldn't be -
I don't understand your conclusion here.
Parts of CAS are for the highly competitive folks; parts are for the highly social visitors type. I don't see how any shooting activity that includes 1) targets; 2) bored observers wanting something to do; 3) someone with a timer device; 4) inquisitive participant interested in learning whether some new fangled gear or updated goal-directed activity; was worth the effort compared to last week/last month/last year, can be expected to not rise in demand some kind of timing/target count arise to be available for review & personal insights.

Why use actual bullets OR gunpowder at all? All this could be simulated on some kind of electronic pop guns.

another SECRET is the great sales on this model I used to run into now & then for well under $50, sometimes in the low $40s. I think those days are gone, but still outstanding performance for excellent price....less than half the FF3s that I favor of late.

I bought mine on amazon for this reason. first one bought over a year ago was $44 Prime. Worked so well I bought another a few weeks later, it was $54. Right now they are showing it for $56. I had 3 or 4 cheap ones I had bought over the years that I just tossed after I bought these. For the money they seem to work amazingly well for me.

A Sig Romeo5 is a great sight for the money. They go for about $120 to $140. Good glass, motion activated, solid construction. I think it's actually made by Holosun but retails for less than its Holosun sister. I've had one for years. I also have a Bushnell, EOTech, Aimpoint, ACOG and a few $50 wonders, so I like to think I have a decent perspective. The only red dots under $200 that I'd buy again are the Bushnell 25 and the Sig.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top