JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I live in a trailer, am Racist, drink a lot of beer, am a bible thumper, and a Hannity fan boy.

But I havn't said anything about race or color in this entire thread, I don't drink beer, I don't read the bible, and I don't watch Sean Hannity. But apparently, I'm a racist old redneck.

Good job, left-wing anti-gun owners of NWFA!!!!
Be proud.

Joe, they're baiting you just to get a reaction, this gives them a false sense of superiority. Don't bite.............

Tell ya what Penguin, I hold no ill feelings what-so-ever against you, fact is you're fun to banter with, but we ain't getting anywhere on this subject, I'll just agree to disagree.........Now, that doesn't mean we won't spar again !!.....;)
I never agreed to that. :D

If you are ever in NE PDX stop in at my bar and I will get you a drink on the house and point out how misguided you are some more...I might not even put my thumb in it first. :) ;)

I never agreed to that. :D

If you are ever in NE PDX stop in at my bar and I will get you a drink on the house and point out how misguided you are some more...I might not even put my thumb in it first. :) ;)

It'll hav'ta be a soda I quit the hard stuff many moons ago, ahhhh, and there go's your tip....

I'm sure it the truth will all come out............... in a made for TV movie.
You mean the "hollywood truth" will come out. I am sure it will turn out that he was a sleeper agent ninja married to a drug addicted super model. Like how when they say "based on a true story" and what they really mean is "this town really exists and a guy named Steve actually lives there." :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top