JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fine with me. :)

If a Mod wants to lock it up and ban me for a bad word, but let CEF's obvious personal attack on 90% of the memebers here slide (Again), then who really cares?

Plus, the one mod here who WOULD do something about it, can't. Because if he does, he will be castrated as Abusing his privileges by the anti-gun-owners here.

Racist anti-American nutjobs HATE being called racist anti-American nutjobs. I get that. The problem is that guys like you are putting my gun rights at risk.

So please just go back to your trailer, close the door, crack open another beer and your Bible, turn on Sean Hannity, and let the grownups handle things while you fume irrationally about dark skinned people with funny names ruining America.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Racist too, now?

But, your little taunt on living in a trailer and stuff; Could THAT be racist? Or biggoted, or whatever they decided the proper phrase was earlier in this thread?

I think you hate me 'cause I'm white.

I'm Racist too, now?

But, your little taunt on living in a trailer and stuff; Could THAT be racist? Or biggoted, or whatever they decided the proper phrase was earlier in this thread?

I think you hate me 'cause I'm white.
I believe hating you because you live in a trailer would be more along the lines of being an "elitist" but it could be considered a prejudice...or maybe just good taste. :)

And what about being a bible thumper and Fox-watcher?

Your crap goes both ways.

Have fun playing in traffic.
Wait, are you calling me a bible thumper and Fox watcher? I only watch Family Guy and American Dad on Fox. That does not count. I can't remember ever thumping any bibles. I did beat my brother in the head with a hymnal once in the balcony at church, but I do not think that counts.

Racist anti-American nutjobs HATE being called racist anti-American nutjobs. I get that. The problem is that guys like you are putting my gun rights at risk.

So please just go back to your trailer, close the door, crack open another beer and your Bible, turn on Sean Hannity, and let the grownups handle things while you fume irrationally about dark skinned people with funny names ruining America.

:s0112::s0112::s0112: I bet you have nothing paid for that has any real value:D:D

jj

I live in a trailer, am Racist, drink a lot of beer, am a bible thumper, and a Hannity fan boy.

But I havn't said anything about race or color in this entire thread, I don't drink beer, I don't read the bible, and I don't watch Sean Hannity. But apparently, I'm a racist old redneck.

Good job, left-wing anti-gun owners of NWFA!!!!
Be proud.

We're all adults, we're here because of our common interest in firearms, and we all have at least *some* political beliefs in common - and would probably discover a lot more if we were talking face to face.

The name calling needs to stop now. And I'm mostly looking at my side of the aisle....

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you Exhibit A: Moonbat intolerance and elitism all in one post.

Somehow, one kind of intolerance and stereotyping is OK, but others aren't. I think we knew that already though.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you Exhibit A: Moonbat intolerance and elitism all in one post.

Somehow, one kind of intolerance and stereotyping is OK, but others aren't. I think we knew that already though.

It is not okay from anyone. Wakejoe should not have to prove he does not live in a trailer, read the bible, or watch Hannity...CEF1959 should be the one that has to prove that he does or rescind his statements.

We're all adults, we're here because of our common interest in firearms, and we all have at least *some* political beliefs in common - and would probably discover a lot more if we were talking face to face.

The name calling needs to stop now. And I'm mostly looking at my side of the aisle....

There is a point when people refuse to be civil in conversation. They turn ugly and name call etc. I have a tendency to give back what is given. I have to watch and learn how to be ugly but it seems they must want someone to be rude because they are rude to others.

I honestly prefur conversation that has education or information that challenges the mind. However I am very willing to throw back at you what you throw at me or others. Peace be with you if you want peace. However anyone who won't be civil shouldn't expect civility from me.

jj

This whole thread makes me sick. If the majority of posts on here reflect the views of most forum participants, this really is a den of closet racist anti-tolerant nutjobs with absolutely NO chance of doing anything productive about our gun rights. What a bunch of bubbas.

When my gun rights are restricted because YOU guys are the face of gun rights, I'll know whom to thank.

Fine with me. :)

If a Mod wants to lock it up and ban me for a bad word, but let CEF's obvious personal attack on 90% of the memebers here slide (Again), then who really cares?

Plus, the one mod here who WOULD do something about it, can't. Because if he does, he will be castrated as Abusing his privileges by the anti-gun-owners here.

Yeah, I thought personal attacks and name calling was against the rules too. Guess I was wrong. :s0131:

Wakejoe said:
Where are you pulling this "anti-gun owner" crap from? You can't stand it that people who believe in the 2A don't also follow your own narrow view of the world or what? and since they don't they can't possibly be true gun rights advocates?

It is not okay from anyone. Wakejoe should not have to prove he does not live in a trailer, read the bible, or watch Hannity...CEF1959 should be the one that has to prove that he does or rescind his statements.

Indeed, my statement was rhetorical. CEF is allegedly standing up to racism while displaying his own.

There is a point when people refuse to be civil in conversation. They turn ugly and name call etc. I have a tendency to give back what is given. I have to watch and learn how to be ugly but it seems they must want someone to be rude because they are rude to others.

I honestly prefur conversation that has education or information that challenges the mind. However I am very willing to throw back at you what you throw at me or others. Peace be with you if you want peace. However anyone who won't be civil shouldn't expect civility from me.

jj

Like I said, I was looking mostly at my side of the aisle... And I don't think you'll find any lack of civility coming from me personally.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top