JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only way is if they heard or saw you rapidly fire it and suspect it is full auto I would think and ask if you have a class 3 license I think it's class 3 to have a full auto

Most anti-gun laws are made to tack on charges when you are arrested for something else. An officer is not going to make you dismantle your firearm to check you when you are at the range. But if they charge you with something else they are going to confiscate the firearm and try to find every additional way to charge you for anything else they can find.

Get a po box in Northern California then drive down and pick it up I was thinking about it lol

I don't believe that either of these triggers are a good buy, or worth getting.

A good single stage trigger like a HyperTouch 24c can easily shoot over 5 rounds a second in the hands of a good shooter. And it will cost substantially less than these triggers, and also be super reliable. It allows you to empty a 30 round mag in under 6 seconds. Can one really argue that there would be any advantage to having something that can shooter faster? I am personally doubtful myself that it would be wise from a tactical standpoint to shoot faster than that.

I have heard the hyper fire is junk but I never used one I got a Franklin I will build a gun for it my main AR has 3lbs trigger and I can shoot it one shot easy accurate or just spray away as fast as I can move my finger lol

I saw some dude on you tube do a mag dump at 2.78 with the franklin gen 3. Compared to that guys 5.9 if you put a decent muzzle break on there you can get all your shots in the center easy. But honestly do I really care ? Or do I just want to do mag dumps? I'm guessing mag dumps.

I do not follow the internet warrior news much. Do I understand that trigger press and then release both fire the gun?

Why?

How do you stop a release fire when pressed already?

Safety sounds compromised.

I do not follow the internet warrior news much. Do I understand that trigger press and then release both fire the gun?

Why?

If you want to stop the release fire after firing on the pull just move the select fire back to SAFE before releasing the trigger.

On the Franklin #3 if you pull trigger and hold it back and put it on safe or semi it will not fire the second shot when you release the trigger
Why?

I'm guessing because I'm not either a bottom feeder or a resident of OR but as a NRA Firearms Instructor I do have a real problem with the "Release Trigger" in general. The problem I have is that once the trigger is pulled the only thing that HAS to happen is the shot HAS to go bang!:eek:
:eek::eek:
Now I don't know if these "Release Triggers" have been redesigned so the shot doesn't have to go bang but I still consider them basically Unsafe because many of the OLD style are likely still out there. These were commonly seen on Skeet Shotguns in my experience. Too many times I saw a problem come up during a Skeet shoot and when one of these triggers was used, even if the range became dangerous for some reason the shot still was discharged! The guns could NOT be opened because of their design and because of the design of trigger the ONLY option was for the shot to be fired once the trigger had been pulled. NOT a safe design.:s0146:

In the heat of battle, I question the wisdom of this.

It isn't a battle trigger, every pull and release are independently made to fire. To stop this you either stop pulling or stop releasing if already pulled. If released you are done, if in the pulled action you can move the 3 position selector to either Fire (semi) or SAFE. Either action will stop the hammer from dropping on the chambered round.

I'm guessing because I'm not either a bottom feeder or a resident of OR but as a NRA Firearms Instructor I do have a real problem with the "Release Trigger" in general. The problem I have is that once the trigger is pulled the only thing that HAS to happen is the shot HAS to go bang!:eek:
:eek::eek:
Now I don't know if these "Release Triggers" have been redesigned so the shot doesn't have to go bang but I still consider them basically Unsafe because many of the OLD style are likely still out there. These were commonly seen on Skeet Shotguns in my experience. Too many times I saw a problem come up during a Skeet shoot and when one of these triggers was used, even if the range became dangerous for some reason the shot still was discharged! The guns could NOT be opened because of their design and because of the design of trigger the ONLY option was for the shot to be fired once the trigger had been pulled. NOT a safe design.:s0146:

It is designed with a special backup disconnect to satisfy BATF regs that accidental discharge cannot happen. Not to sure on your bottom feeder remark though.

the issuec has been asked is that "no one has taken this to court"
that is who wants to be the one to take it to court to see if it will pass muster
and if it does not who might go to jail testing it?

Excuse my ignorance on this pull-release trigger. I only know National Match Geisselle triggers.

So, pull-bang. Release-bang.
Or pull-bang. Hold back, work safety, release-no bang.
Lots of room for operator error in there somewhere if I understand correctly.

Also explain - Why?

Excuse my ignorance on this pull-release trigger. I only know National Match Geisselle triggers.

So, pull-bang. Release-bang.
Or pull-bang. Hold back, work safety, release-no bang.
Lots of room for operator error in there somewhere if I understand correctly.

Also explain - Why?
Yes on the first. If you don't want to release bang just move to FIRE or SAFE. The Fire mode is for normal semi fire and the M16 full Auto position (select fire) is binary which is the pull and release firing mode. Most firing is done on the standard "FIRE" position which is regular semi-auto mode on all AR's.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top