JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No word yet on specifics regarding continuing the expanded benefits.

They seem to have made some progress on what the expansion will be though. It sounds like it may be a flat $400-$600/wk thru the end of the year, but that is just guessing. I doubt it will be retroactive, but maybe they will get the bill out before September.

They seem to have moved on to other aspects of the "relief" bill on which they are far apart - by several trillion $ worth. Probably nothing going to happen this week, but GOP is hanging around DC next week instead of going home for recess, so they seem to expect something to happen next week?

What will actually happen is anybody's guess.

I guess we will have to wait and see the details of how much and if the states help fund this.

So it looks like most unemployed claiming state UI, will get an "enhanced" UI benefit (in addition to state UI) of $300, retroactive to August 1st.

But that will probably only last until sometime in September because then the funds will run out.

The executive order expires at the end of the year, or when the funds run out, or when Congress passes a bill for relief that contains enhanced UI benefits. Which comes first is anybody's guess, but estimates are the funds will only last 5-6 weeks, if that.

Also, I personally doubt the dems will try to fight this in court - they would be on a shaky legal and political stance.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top