JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Relatively new Android owner.

I have most of the 'bugs' worked out but I have one issue I cannot seem to resolve.

OK - when I save a pic sent to me on a text, it will save in my 'PICTURES' file, (or any album) I can open it up and look at it, share it with other text messages BUT when I hook up the HDMI cable to the computer and open my pictures file these pics do not show on the COMPUTER.

All other pics that I took show up, and I can download them etc. no issues.

NOW - if I go to Google photos the pics are there but I can only view them and not save to my computer.

Any ideas from some experiences Android users?

Thanks!

I have most of the 'bugs' worked out but I have one issue I cannot seem to resolve.

OK - when I save a pic sent to me on a text, it will save in my 'PICTURES' file, (or any album) I can open it up and look at it, share it with other text messages BUT when I hook up the HDMI cable to the computer and open my pictures file these pics do not show on the COMPUTER.

NOW - if I go to Google photos the pics are there but I can only view them and not save to my computer.

Thanks!
By HDMI do you mean you are hooking a USB cable up to phone and PC?? If so when you do your PC should show the phone and from there several places to look. Sounds like you are not clicking on the folder in the phone memory where those saved pics are stored. My phones have both a built in memory and a card. So when I plug into a PC there is multiple places to look for the stuff I am trying to copy or move.
Another thing to try is on phone open the pic and and under it should be some symbols. One of them looks like a V turned on its side. If you click it should pop up a menu of places to share the photo. One option is to send it by email. So you can email it to yourself and open the email on the PC and from there move the pic or copy it.

Thanks!
I think if it was "sent to" you it's a download.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top