JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I run into idiots like this all the time.. just tonite, walking our Rotties at a LEASH ONLY park some morons with loose dogs approached. My gal and I moved well off to the side in the grass, and I asked them several times to leash their LOOSE dogs.. well I got a bunch of cruppola and smart mouth talk and one of their (thankfully harmless) dogs approached our rotties.. I finally just chased them off

Moral ? People are the real He!!

I was at the pit up by North Bend shooting with some other guy that was there.We asked each other when we needed to change targets,waited fro the other when siting a rifle in,every thing was cool.
So this little guy drives up with his daughter.I guess about 5ish.Gets out of his rig and ,WITH HIS DAUGHTER,doesn't say a word,but goes to set up targets. We had both just stopped shooting to see who drove up.We were both obviously aiming our rifles down range.

I looked at the other guy,WTF???

Then shorty (my uncle had Short Man Syndrome real bad,hate this) placed the targets on top of the berm that was about 15 foot tall.
I asked why not place them lower so the bullets don't travel a mile off?

I been doin' this for 20 years ....blah,blah,blah

I looked at the other guy and waved as I loaded my stuff and drove off.

After the gun show last weekend a friend and I went out to crooked finger rd to shoot and drove by a group of chicanos who had a table setup with guns on them. I peeped a few SKS an AK47 and some standard 22 looking rifles. couple of them had shaved heads, most dressed in baggy black clothes, few had tattoos. Not saying thats bad but I profiled them as hoodlems from about 50yds out. Technically they were shooting illegaly because they had their table setup just about 15-20ft from the road side where they had parked and I believe the law states you have to be 50ft from the road side. Also, they were shooting down an old logging road that they 'assumed' nobody would drive up because it had overgrowth on it...probably true but still illegal... I went by them slowly because I was pondering rather or not I should inform them of their bad decision but the better part of me said keep moving and I did. But they gave me the evil eye and one guy grabbed his SKS, put it too his hip having it pointed up in the air like he was posing for a terrorist of the year award or whatever. I understood where he was coming from and just looked forward and kept driving... didn't want to irratate them.

Funny part is we make it around the bend about 100yds and there is a perfect place to shoot, tons of targets and shells laying around with a nice natural backstop aout 15yds high leaving us 50+ yds to shoot targets. we both looked at eachother like 'wow, what a bunch of morons' and then we setup to shoot at that spot. We can here their gunfire, they can here ours, both shooting in opposite directions adjecent to the roads direction, not paralell of course.

We got into one of those look how fast my gun fire is wars... it was funny. Finally my buddy said why don't you bumpfire a mag or two and let them think we are firing FA. So I put in a 40rnd mag and let it rip. probably about 3seconds of fire, mag emptied. We never heard them fire another shot lol... had to be there. It was classic :s0114:

just in case you don't know what bump firing is I included a vid of me doing it at on old gravel pit I used to frequent out towards the coast a bit. Awesome place to shoot because it was a good 150yds to the 80ft+ tall wall/pit where they mined and nothing but forrest behind it...too far to drive imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Many years ago I was working and had visited a client's farm on business. I was headed home along a paved levee road next to a river. The road was very narrow. I come up behind this older sub compact car with a man and a woman in it doing about 15 mph. I followed them like this for maybe 1/4 mile when the car comes to a stop in the middle of the road. There's no way to get around them or off the road at all. All I could do was maybe back up. Since I was working I was not armed.

Both of them get out of the car and start slowly walking towards me, him on the driver's side and her on the passenger side. Both are in their late 20's/early 30's, both look like they have been living hard. The man starts talking about how his wife saw a snake a little ways back and wants to know if I can help them identify it. The girl is walking with one arm across her belly with that hand hidden under her shirt. I already had the car in reverse and I let it start backing up as they are walking, keeping about 30 feet of distance. The guy keeps trying to draw my attention with talk as they are walking. I gradually increased my speed to widen the distance and they finally give up when they see I'm getting further and further away and backing up at about 25 miles an hour. I backed up about half a mile until I saw them get in the car and start moving away. I just sat there for a good 10 minutes before heading on home.

That's the kind of experience that makes me keep my CHL current now.

Rally Soob.. many Central Americans are organizing for the Reconqusita of the SouthWest, which they call Atzlan". They are heavily armed, violent and they are dead serious about this and well organized .. and they wouldn't mind taking the NW, either. Many of their notorious and very violent gang MS13 are up here dealing and cooking drugs. It is a very good idea to avoid them if you can. Their obvious political arm is La Raza, which boldly means "The Race"..

MS 13 gang..

ms 13 - Google Search

La Raza

YouTube - Aztlan Rising

La Raza.. right here in Seattle

Violent La Raza Mob Holds Pro-Amnesty Rally in Seattle- Protesters Block Building & Push Workers (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Here's what has recently happened down in AZ that the traitorous US media will not show you

YouTube - When Raza Attacks...

many Central Americans are organizing for the Reconqusita of the SouthWest
Yes - interesting how many have never heard of this. Only recently have I begun to read small bits and pieces about it here and there but I remember first learning about this in the 70's, The last journalist Hunter S. Thompson did some reporting on the Aztlan/La Raza issue back then.

Many years ago I was working and had visited a client's farm on business. I was headed home along a paved levee road next to a river. The road was very narrow. I come up behind this older sub compact car with a man and a woman in it doing about 15 mph. I followed them like this for maybe 1/4 mile when the car comes to a stop in the middle of the road. There's no way to get around them or off the road at all. All I could do was maybe back up. Since I was working I was not armed.

Both of them get out of the car and start slowly walking towards me, him on the driver's side and her on the passenger side. Both are in their late 20's/early 30's, both look like they have been living hard. The man starts talking about how his wife saw a snake a little ways back and wants to know if I can help them identify it. The girl is walking with one arm across her belly with that hand hidden under her shirt. I already had the car in reverse and I let it start backing up as they are walking, keeping about 30 feet of distance. The guy keeps trying to draw my attention with talk as they are walking. I gradually increased my speed to widen the distance and they finally give up when they see I'm getting further and further away and backing up at about 25 miles an hour. I backed up about half a mile until I saw them get in the car and start moving away. I just sat there for a good 10 minutes before heading on home.

That's the kind of experience that makes me keep my CHL current now.

I've found that since taking several defensive handgun courses that I tune into that "inner intuitive voice" much quicker. When I am out in the woods I am always armed. When I think back to the days before I had a handgun and some training and I would just wander around with nothing more in my hands than a stick I picked up off the ground .... needless to say I just shake my head at my naivete.

Yes - interesting how many have never heard of this. Only recently have I begun to read small bits and pieces about it here and there but I remember first learning about this in the 70's, The last journalist Hunter S. Thompson did some reporting on the Aztlan/La Raza issue back then.

My wife worked with one of them in the 1980s and he was quite bold about proclaiming that they would eventually take over our SW states

I wasn't aware of the La Raza. good to know. I guess there is some 3rd world people of all types in the NW woods managing large scale outdoor pot grow operations too. I've read stories about that... Mexican, Asian and some other types. Imported from their countries by higher ups in the drug world to help traffic to Americans more easily being that they don't have to cross the border with large amounts of pot...because they are already here. And they are adapt to living in the bush already. makes sense...

My wife worked with one of them in the 1980s and he was quite bold about proclaiming that they would eventually take over our SW states

OK,they can have Texas and after I get my son to move,they can have California too
AZ and NV? The old sunbirds won't know the difference and they're on their own with the mob.

I wasn't aware of the La Raza. good to know. I guess there is some 3rd world people of all types in the NW woods managing large scale outdoor pot grow operations too. I've read stories about that... Mexican, Asian and some other types. Imported from their countries by higher ups in the drug world to help traffic to Americans more easily being that they don't have to cross the border with large amounts of pot...because they are already here. And they are adapt to living in the bush already. makes sense...

Just doing the work Americans won't do

I lived in Colorado 40 years ago. There was one instance of a "hunter" shooting a kid off a trailbike. Mistook him for a deer. I got the dread impression that there are thrill killers out there during hunting season as well as the dumbass we all know.
In fact; was there not a thrill killing on Larch Mountain a few years ago?

Back in 1985 I camped at Metoulius with a bunch of families. There was a group down river just inside BLM land I guess. Thier camp straddled the river and they blasted magnum ammunition all GD day long and into the night. I don't know how they could afford to shoot box after box of .44 mag not to mention the other stuff.
All the above happened before Meth I will go bird hunting and Varmint shooting but there are too many clowns out for deer. As for the BLM
stay armed, stay wary, don't go alone

Quote Originally Posted by RallySoob View Post
I wasn't aware of the La Raza. good to know. I guess there is some 3rd world people of all types in the NW woods managing large scale outdoor pot grow operations too. I've read stories about that... Mexican, Asian and some other types. Imported from their countries by higher ups in the drug world to help traffic to Americans more easily being that they don't have to cross the border with large amounts of pot...because they are already here. And they are adapt to living in the bush already. makes sen

I am not afraid of Mexican Pot Growers, they just want to be left alone, no worries. Lowlife redneck Meth users are another story.

Quote Originally Posted by RallySoob View Post
I wasn't aware of the La Raza. good to know. I guess there is some 3rd world people of all types in the NW woods managing large scale outdoor pot grow operations too. I've read stories about that... Mexican, Asian and some other types. Imported from their countries by higher ups in the drug world to help traffic to Americans more easily being that they don't have to cross the border with large amounts of pot...because they are already here. And they are adapt to living in the bush already. makes sen

I am not afraid of Mexican Pot Growers, they just want to be left alone, no worries. Lowlife redneck Meth users are another story.

People are injured, killed and terrorized every growing season by pot growers, and certain areas of "our" forests are now no go zones. Here's a few links for those who have not been paying attention:

<broken link removed>

Hunters be aware: Mexican marijuana growers setting up camp on public lands

They cause a lot of our forests fires, too

<broken link removed>

They even grow on Indian reservations now. The Indians do not appreciate this and some of their best trackers have been assisting various border watch groups in catching illegal invaders and locating their operations

<broken link removed>

I won't say I am afraid of the pot growers, but they are of great concern. Besides the damage that they do to the environment while creating their farms, there are a few places that I know about that are just dangerous to go to. And these places are not in the cities, but in the north west part of California. Around Fort Bragg and Crescent City. For one thing, if you don't know what to look for, trip wires and mines are common. Aside from the part were they want to kill you for finding them, yeah, they will chase you while shooting.
A few years ago, a pot farm was raided in the hills above Los Gatos, which is just to the west of San Jose.
LOS GATOS / Man killed in shootout was from East Palo Alto / Search continues for second gunman in raid on pot farm - SFGate
<broken link removed>

I know these are from California, but it does show what type tactics the growers are using.

This one tells of more than just a California problem.
Feds battle marijuana growers on public land (9/2/09) -- GovExec.com
Marijuana and Public Land | Newsflavor
<broken link removed>

It is a problem.

So; you got polluters, campers, gangsters shooting at each other. folks marrying and hiring for economic advantage. Sounds like any city in the US
to me. Just ad MEXICAN and you got hysteria. Polluting our national forests Oh my heavenly Days!! how could they? Unless they are regular
good ol boys hauling a tv up to shoot at it. Christ, get your head out of your butt and look at some real problems

PaulZ, I was only responding you your "I am not afraid of Mexican Pot Growers, they just want to be left alone, no worries. Lowlife redneck Meth users are another story. " I never used the word Mexican either.

You poo poo it as not a real problem. But it is a real problem. I really don't care if they grow or not. I really don't care if they smoke or not either. But I do care that if I am walking along, minding my own business in a national forest and some pot grower (does not matter who or nationality) starts popping off shots at me or I walk into a trip wire that causes me to become injured. I also care if it hurts someone else.

And for the record, I don't condone "good ol boys hauling a tv up to shoot at it", that is just irresponsible.

So; you got polluters, campers, gangsters shooting at each other. folks marrying and hiring for economic advantage. Sounds like any city in the US
to me. Just ad MEXICAN and you got hysteria. Polluting our national forests Oh my heavenly Days!! how could they? Unless they are regular
good ol boys hauling a tv up to shoot at it. Christ, get your head out of your butt and look at some real problems

:s0155:Thanks for some sanity.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads