JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's scary how people don't know about La Raza still. In high school, back in 85-86, the school set us up with hispanic counselers and would have monthly trips for ethnic studies about latinos with other latinos in the Portland Public School District #1. Now 20+ years later non-hispanic people are just hearing about it. I guess they've done a good job at keeping their agenda quiet.

It's scary how people don't know about La Raza still. In high school, back in 85-86, the school set us up with hispanic counselers and would have monthly trips for ethnic studies about latinos with other latinos in the Portland Public School District #1. Now 20+ years later non-hispanic people are just hearing about it. I guess they've done a good job at keeping their agenda quiet.

Then there is the 'plan' by 'white supremacists' to turn the Pacific NW into a 'white homeland'. The recent back-pack IED found along the MLK Day parade route in Spokane, packed with rat-poison laced frag, indicates that that idea might not be dead yet.

There are morons in every group. Being American means that we gather together from all over the globe to try to work it out here.

Yes - interesting how many have never heard of this. Only recently have I begun to read small bits and pieces about it here and there but I remember first learning about this in the 70's, The last journalist Hunter S. Thompson did some reporting on the Aztlan/La Raza issue back then.

Let's keep things in perspective. Doing a little math and logic exercise: 1970 to present = 41 years. Probably as much talk now about La Raza/Aztlan as there was then.

OK,they can have Texas and after I get my son to move,they can have California too
AZ and NV? The old sunbirds won't know the difference and they're on their own with the mob.

I am not so willing to give up parts of this country "after I get my son to move". Where is the rolling eyes emoticon?

I agree that the internet hypes all sorts of stories because hyped stories get hits and hits make $. I'm more worried about druggies trying to rob me when I am out shooting than anything else. Because its a known fact the meth heads setup shop in trailers out in the woods. If I ever see a drugged out looking dude in the woods I will be in serious alert mode and as prepared for action as I know how to be. When I saw those chicanos I was not that worried. They had a table setup, a decent truck and were just harmless enough to me to feel like I could setup down the road from them. If it were a bunch of strung out looking tweakers I would have moved further into the mountain to setup my shooting spot. just sayin...

Let's keep things in perspective. Doing a little math and logic exercise: 1970 to present = 41 years. Probably as much talk now about La Raza/Aztlan as there was then.

I am not so willing to give up parts of this country "after I get my son to move". Where is the rolling eyes emoticon?:rolleyes:

There,got it for ya.
What ever you want to think is fine.It wouldn't bother me too much.Texans have talked of seceding from the union anyway.

And what is there to save in California?;):rolleyes:

Then there is the 'plan' by 'white supremacists' to turn the Pacific NW into a 'white homeland'. The recent back-pack IED found along the MLK Day parade route in Spokane, packed with rat-poison laced frag, indicates that that idea might not be dead yet.

There are morons in every group. Being American means that we gather together from all over the globe to try to work it out here.

You mean these folks? Northwest Front

I agree that the internet hypes all sorts of stories because hyped stories get hits and hits make $. I'm more worried about druggies trying to rob me when I am out shooting than anything else. Because its a known fact the meth heads setup shop in trailers out in the woods. If I ever see a drugged out looking dude in the woods I will be in serious alert mode and as prepared for action as I know how to be. When I saw those chicanos I was not that worried. They had a table setup, a decent truck and were just harmless enough to me to feel like I could setup down the road from them. If it were a bunch of strung out looking tweakers I would have moved further into the mountain to setup my shooting spot. just sayin...

Wait till you've had a rape pack of them threaten to rape your wife. I have. Thank God I was armed

an acquaintence of mine was shooting with a friend when they were robbed of their guns and vehicle while out at larch mountain in sw WA...a few "necks" just pulled up in their truck with guns drawn and took their shiz... :s0092:

fortunately it wasn't a "rape pack"...

an acquaintence of mine was shooting with a friend when they were robbed of their guns and vehicle while out at larch mountain in sw WA...a few "necks" just pulled up in their truck with guns drawn and took their shiz... :s0092:

fortunately it wasn't a "rape pack"...

The one bad thing about hearing protection.Can't hear them coming down the road.

I run into idiots like this all the time.. just tonite, walking our Rotties at a LEASH ONLY park some morons with loose dogs approached. My gal and I moved well off to the side in the grass, and I asked them several times to leash their LOOSE dogs.. well I got a bunch of cruppola and smart mouth talk and one of their (thankfully harmless) dogs approached our rotties..

I was out with my 90 pound male bluetick hound (bear dog). Had him on a hunting leash. Two women with 5 or 6 little unleashed yappy dogs come down the trail toward us. The yappy dogs surround Willy and start growling and going stiff legged.

Me: "If those dogs were mine I'd put a leash on them. If they attack my dog he'll kill them and I won't stop him."

Woman: "Oh, they're harmless. They just want to play."

Me: "Well, my dog's not harmless. If you value your dogs keep moving."

She did.

30 years ago I used to visit Larch mountain several times a year, deer hunting. No one was ever there, the old radio stations were still intact. There were very few crackers in the county even then, belive me I would have known.

I was out with my 90 pound male bluetick hound (bear dog). Had him on a hunting leash. Two women with 5 or 6 little unleashed yappy dogs come down the trail toward us. The yappy dogs surround Willy and start growling and going stiff legged.

Me: "If those dogs were mine I'd put a leash on them. If they attack my dog he'll kill them and I won't stop him."

Woman: "Oh, they're harmless. They just want to play."

Me: "Well, my dog's not harmless. If you value your dogs keep moving."

She did.

Yep, experienced this many times.. these days I carry a big ugly Cold Steel brand polymer walking stick and if need be I will smack poopsie poo over the noggin good and hard

My girl Rottie is very sweet with people but she does not take smack-talk from canines so I try to ward them off, myself

I wear a pair of $40 dolklar headphones from Midway Usa that inhance you hearing but shut off at the moment you fire a weapon. you can converse, hear things moving ,yet still be safe while firing.

I bought some Howard Leighton by Sperion ear pro and when the volume is turned up it is actually hearing enhancement! Pretty cool!

Yep, experienced this many times.. these days I carry a big ugly Cold Steel brand polymer walking stick and if need be I will smack poopsie poo over the noggin good and hard

My girl Rottie is very sweet with people but she does not take smack-talk from canines so I try to ward them off, myself

My Rot mix used to look at any dog under 70# as joking if they came at here aggressive.They would just look hurt and walk away.And when a little rat terrier tried to attack her she stepped on it's head.
But some real submissive dogs see thru it and won't keep out of her face.She mouthes them and walks away
She used to punk out this 110 rot bubblegum at the dog park.It didn't know how to act.
Now she's too broke down to back anything up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top