JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Holding the power to choose life and death in your own two hands for the first time should never be taken lightly. There is no reason for someone to be completely comfortable with it, as a matter of fact I would be more concerned if they were.

Building familiarity and confidence will take time, and understandably many people will never get to the point where the are 100% at peace with it.

Anxiety is the issue. One in five suffer from some form/some degree of anxiety. That is 64 million in the US. Explains a lot. It is 100% treatable. What has he done to address the anxiety? It can be treated via medication or, quite often, through counseling - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.

I remember being an excited 15 year old, shaking like a leaf, realizing I was about to park the big caddy. Now, after more than a couple of decades of practice, I'm a sexual Tyrannosaurus. Just takes time.
Here I thought your parents had a Cadillac they were teaching you to drive in.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top