JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PSA on this; the effects of salt on these issues are now considered to be overrated and this link is no longer considered sound medical science. The most important factor when considering your salt intake is to make sure you are also getting enough water so your body can effectively self regulate. If you are doing that you can basically eat as much salt as your body likes (i.e. it still tastes good and does not taste "too salty"). The only people who should deviate from this are people with specific health concerns like problematic kidneys.
Well, that isn't going to leave much room for Red Dye 40, micro plastics, aspartame, BHA, high fructose corn syrup, potassium bromate, titanium dioxide, and glyphosate.

IMG_4170.jpg

Didn't you just say that?

Yes but, since this is the meme thread, I figured it belonged here too.:)

If I had my way, it'd be plastered everywhere. 😁

Well.....qualifications wasn't for the Captain. Rrrrrright......

Aloha, Mark

PS...........the Navy's Pistol

View attachment 1861434
That's a Polish pistol. I saw this when I was a kid.

I didn't actually see cross-posting listed in the rules. I know it's considered bad form about everywhere, and it's specifically against the rules a lot of places, but somehow not here. 🤷‍♂️
Only one way to find out! Go get 'em tiger. If you or HA get banned in the attempt I will start your memorial thread 😘

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top