JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0003:

437074901_902010838329279_8941154307022806475_n.jpg

When I was in the US Navy, in 1979, they stood us on the fantail (but without targets) and said "If you hit the water you're qualified." The only other things to hit were each other or the ship itself!
Well.....qualifications wasn't for the Captain. Rrrrrright......

Aloha, Mark

PS...........the Navy's Pistol

1712872665762.png

Last Edited:
This was posted on the US Navy Instagram page. I guess it didn't stay up long and was taken down. This is the first thing I noticed, circled in yellow. If they believe this, then what happens when they become civilians? No guns for them.
Notice the sling is only attached at one place. And is that supposed to be an ejected cartridge case, right above his hat? If so, there is no other evidence of the rifle being fired.

View attachment 1860985
Looks pretty clearly to me like it's making fun of the idea in yellow. This meme seems to be a joke that not everyone "gets"

Well.....qualifications wasn't for the Captain. Rrrrrright......

Aloha, Mark

PS...........the Navy's Pistol

View attachment 1861434
Yup. As a fully qualified Navy chooter, I can tell the scope is mounted correctly, but he's holding the rifle backwards.

P.S. Pulling a post from the wayback winner!

PSA on this; the effects of salt on these issues are now considered to be overrated and this link is no longer considered sound medical science. The most important factor when considering your salt intake is to make sure you are also getting enough water so your body can effectively self regulate. If you are doing that you can basically eat as much salt as your body likes (i.e. it still tastes good and does not taste "too salty"). The only people who should deviate from this are people with specific health concerns like problematic kidneys.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top