JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We never had a mass shooting.
Few schools do.

There are 130 thousand schools in the USA, not including colleges and universities. In a given year, depending on how you count them, there are ~250 "school shootings" and that includes shootings where one or no person is shot - so not a "mass shooting".

That means only 0.2% of schools have a "shooting" - or one in 500 schools if distributed evenly (and my bet is some schools or some school districts - like Chicago and LA - have more shootings than others).

"Mass shootings" is an ambiguous terminology - kind of like "assault weapons".

That kid in the cowboy hat... he's gonna shoot his eye out with that thing...
giphy.webp

:)

I can still remember shooting alongside a cute little redheaded "GIRL" who shook me up so badly I was lucky to hit the steel target traps at the end of the gym. :confused:

*Note : Clarified for Flopsweat.

Last Edited:
xpy37azsz36a1.jpg

An explosion at the Police Headquarters. It was a gift for commander Szymczyk

An explosion took place in the building of the Police Headquarters in Warsaw, according to the Ministry of Interior and Administration. In a special communiqué, the ministry announced that one of the gifts that commander Jarosław Szymczyk received during his working visit to Ukraine exploded. The prosecutor's office is investigating.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads