JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You could always keep scrolling. If the fedbois didn't regularly murder and burn citizens alive without due process maybe these memes wouldn't exist. I just re post ones that I think are funny. If someone posted a news link of an atf agent perishing in the line of duty I would think that's funny too.
It's not OK to make us look like a bunch of violent aholes. But a good point has been brought up. I'm going to go back through the thread and report a bunch of these. I hope others join me.

EDIT: Seems to be working. Keep it up!

Last Edited:
Will this do?

Funniest moment of the whole thing...
Lorne Michaels' nonplussed expression is priceless! :s0140:

1670987579489.png

Last Edited:
It's a different world today. Growing up, my school had a rifle and pistol club that shot school-owned firearms. We shot rifles during outdoor school, and archery in PE class. We never had a mass shooting. The only gun related incident I remember was a classmate blowing a hole through his leg (AKA, testicle) while sticking a 22 pistol in his waistband because he saw the hero carry his pistol that way in a movie...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads