JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
dfL2pWV.jpg

I used to enjoy the memes on this thread as they were funny but not lately, I think all the suggestion, even encouraging, of killing govt people or setting up explosive traps is quite disturbing. I'm going to ignore this thread for now. @Moderators what do you think?

I think it's easier to ignore the person or persons that offend your sensibilities than ask for a thread to be shut down publicly. There is also the report button at the bottom of each post.

You could always keep scrolling. If the fedbois didn't regularly murder and burn citizens alive without due process maybe these memes wouldn't exist. I just re post ones that I think are funny. If someone posted a news link of an atf agent perishing in the line of duty I would think that's funny too.
Not my point, it's not just firearm enthusiast that peruse this fine forum. These make the entire place look real bad, I mean real bad. Think about how a Lib or anti 2a person who is unhinged and how they'd share this all over social media and paint NWFA in a very negative light. I enjoy some dark humor here and there but wow, you are really on a different level than any other member here.

Not my point, it's not just firearm enthusiast that peruse this fine forum. These make the entire place look real bad, I mean real bad. Think about how a Lib or anti 2a person who is unhinged and how they'd share this all over social media and paint NWFA in a very negative light. I enjoy some dark humor here and there but wow, you are really on a different level than any other member here.
Is this one more to your liking? Spicy memes are the best memes, sorry not sorry.

lpnxM4l.jpg

It's been truly disappointing as of late, I do my best to interrupt the political nonsense and keep it about the gun memes unfortunately it seems to keep going south. There are a number of posts here I miss due to my ignore list, so I assume what I am seeing is still pretty tame. Anyway enough:
Swamp-People-Memes-7.jpg

And more:
RDT_20221213_1814528240415967290476508.jpg

It's been truly disappointing as of late, I do my best to interrupt the political nonsense and keep it about the gun memes unfortunately it seems to keep going south. There are a number of posts here I miss due to my ignore list, so I assume what I am seeing is still pretty tame. Anyway enough:
View attachment 1329804

And more:
View attachment 1329814
I was going to key you in and ask for the jibba jabba meme, but you are astute as ever.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top