JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An old Colt Cobra ad.

blr_fc1ece83e311e93b5a120efede597dab_a8131de3_1280.jpg

:D

The ad was a fake, at least the text was, and the picture of the creeper was probably altered. Would have made a great ad, though. :)
I logged out so I could see the missing post, so I saw the Snopes bit and who posted it. Back to logged in!

Is that guy piloting a boat on a dirt road...??? o_O

And I assume the steering wheel is pretty hot (hand covered with towel on wheel)?

Such a weird photo... so many questions... :confused:
That is Jeremy Clarkson

He and two other guys used to have a TV series show about cars, which included wacky episodes/challenges where the stars chose a vehicle to meet the challenge. Sometimes they were boats.

I don't know what he is pretending to drive there, but it would not surprise me if it was a boat on a trailer being towed on a road.

That is Jeremy Clarkson

He and two other guys used to have a TV series show about cars, which included wacky episodes/challenges where the stars chose a vehicle to meet the challenge. Sometimes they were boats.

I don't know what he is pretending to drive there, but it would not surprise me if it was a boat on a trailer being towed on a road.
I have no idea who the guy is, and I decided not to ask since I thought you might reply, "Just some random guy in a meme" and I would look like more of an idiot than I already am. Since I don't watch any TV, I had no idea the guy in the meme was a host for Top Gear (of which I had heard of before). So, I stuck with the other weirdness evident in the meme. Thanks for the explanation.

That is Jeremy Clarkson

It is from Jeremy Clarkson's, James May's, and Richard Hammond's follow up show to their hugely popular series "Top Gear". They are British and their new show is called "The Grand Tour". Over the years they have done car reviews and over the top challenges or road trips. If you're a car guy, you've probably heard of them. This particular boat on a road thing is from season 3, episode 8 of The Grand Tour where they converted RVs into something that would "enhance" their vacation experience. The title of the episode, to give you an even better idea of the type of show, is titled "International Buffoons Vacation". Jeremy Clarkson, the front man of the group, converted his RV so you could drive it up top like a luxury boat and decorated it similarly. Another converted his to a rolling pub. They then went on "holiday" and drove through Nevada with their creations.

Now you have all sorts of useless backstory for the picture!

To stay sort of on topic, here is a shot of Jeremy firing a mounted machine gun out of the back of a pickup:
DyJqcJbWwAAYBHC.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads