JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
stolen 1655600748512.png from the colt woodsman thread

It is indeed real... Kuntzman wrote an entire article about his horrific experience...
He lost me with his very first sentence: "The recoil bruised my shoulder." That guy's shoulder must be made out of tissue paper. Either that or he's a hemophiliac.

As no doubt many of you know from first-hand experience, one of the first things they demonstrate in Army basic training is the lack of significant recoil from an AR-15. They do that by firing it with the butt placed against the crotch of a "volunteer" who feels virtually nothing -- in a spot where it don't take much to produce a negative outcome. What a dipstick that Kuntzman must be. "Bruised my shoulder." Liar, liar, pants on fire...

He lost me with his very first sentence: "The recoil bruised my shoulder." That guy's shoulder must be made out of tissue paper. Either that or he's a hemophiliac.

As no doubt many of you know from first-hand experience, one of the first things they demonstrate in Army basic training is the lack of significant recoil from an AR-15. They do that by firing it with the butt placed against the crotch of a "volunteer" who feels virtually nothing -- in a spot where it don't take much to produce a negative outcome. What a dipstick that Kuntzman must be. "Bruised my shoulder." Liar, liar, pants on fire...
He doesn't have to present a believable argument; it's the internet. :)

As I was coming out of the local sport shop, a good looking blond pulled up and leaned out of her window. "SEX for ammunition? she said" "What calibers have you got?" I asked, "
I must be getting old. :s0092:

They all know the machines are crooked.

So, they all know the machines are crooked, they all know they can manipulate the vote tallies, so there's no impetus for them to be strengthened or replaced. Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww I get it... ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top