JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A lot of miles or a lot of smiles?:D:D
Once again, both. A lot of times when the smiles drop off, the miles drop off.

Bringing new meaning to the phrase, "Rode hard and put away wet..."
2f2013%2f09%2fdont-forget-to-bring-a-towel-towelie.jpg

Note the author's name... Glenn Kuntzman... need I say anything more?

Yes. Yes, I will...
The little 8-year-old girl with an AR-15 in the lane next to this soiboi pussy, after she mag-dumped it, was like, "That was frik'n AWESOME!!!"

I'm not certain there was a little 8-year-old girl with an AR-15 in the next lane, but if there had been, I'm pretty sure that woulda been her reaction. :p

Last Edited:

Just to illustrate Kuntzman's lack of interest in research or truth, here's the first result of a search for "medical definition ptsd" that I did just prior to typing this:

First paragraph of that page:

Overview

Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental health condition that's triggered by a terrifying event — either experiencing it or witnessing it. Symptoms may include flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event.

Most people who go through traumatic events may have temporary difficulty adjusting and coping, but with time and good self-care, they usually get better. If the symptoms get worse, last for months or even years, and interfere with your day-to-day functioning, you may have PTSD.
It seems, from reading the Mayo Clinic description, that there is no such thing as a "temporary form of PTSD" that lasts only a few days. On the other hand, that one falsehood fits well with the tone and integrity of the rest of the article. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top