JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ferguson is suing Federal Way discount guns again for selling magazines over 10 rounds after the injunction they kept selling magazines. (Hell yeah) Ferguson is saying they spent $1 million in our taxpayer income to sue them over this. That's money the taxpayers are not getting back!

I say all gun shops should start selling standard capacity magazines🤟🤟🤟🤟

can't sue them all it cost to much! I would rather die on the sword!
View: https://youtu.be/UWHKNfZMf5A?si=p14WYrw-hhPpDIw1

Last Edited:

can't sue them all it cost to much! I would rather die on
[/QUOTE]

Not that I don't agree with the sentiment, but wouldn't that kind of be like the Jews protesting to Himler about the uncomfortable beds at Aushwitz ?

Ferguson is suing Federal Way discount guns again for selling magazines over 10 rounds after the injunction they kept selling magazines. (Hell yeah) Ferguson is saying they spent $1 million in our taxpayer income to sue them over this. That's money the taxpayers are not getting back!

can't sue them all it cost to much! I would rather die on the sword!
View: https://youtu.be/UWHKNfZMf5A?si=p14WYrw-hhPpDIw1
:s0013::s0013::s0013::s0013:

Been going on a good while. The owner poked the bear knowing full well what risk he was taking. Anyone who thinks other shops should follow should mortgage everything they own, start a shop, and show everyone how its done.
As for side show bob a LOT of gun owners sat on their hands and allowed this to happen. So I hope they all enjoy what they asked for. Side show may well be our next governor and then it will be hold my beer and watch this.

I was fined 3 pesos once because I didn't want the guac on my street taco. Same thing, really if you think about it

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews