Gun Deals

Finally Found My 'Dream' Winchester!

Mikej

Reactions
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2015
  • Woke Up Like This
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2017
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2019
Yep - but it can never be fired - unless one has no care about value.

I keep my eye out for a 'shooter'!
This is akin to that M94 at the Albany gun show in March this year. Built 1909, 15" barrel, with papers explaining how that's leagal, in .30-30. Guy let me hold it and shoulder it. It was pristine! $3450.00 Probably been shot, but so what?

Andy54Hawken

Reactions
  • Army
  • Law Around Here
I gotta get my Winchester fixed....Damn screw broke off at the rear barrel band...and I just can't remove the broken screw....nothing worse that a broken screw...:eek: :D

Seeing the rifles in the OP and Medic's posts ...wow is all I can say...both are good looking rifles and ones to be proud to own.
Andy

Reactions
I gotta get my Winchester fixed....Damn screw broke off at the rear barrel band...and I just can't remove the broken screw....nothing worse that a broken screw...:eek: :D

Seeing the rifles in the OP and Medic's posts ...wow is all I can say...both are good looking rifles and ones to be proud to own.
Andy
Maybe this will be of help for the screw. See AR15barrels posts in this thread:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is awesome. He's helped me with two Form 4 transfers so far. I live 45 minutes away and happily make the drive to support such a great vendor!
  • TJ Gun Sales
    2.00 star(s)
    My form 4 cleared on 04/10/2020 I had to fight tooth and nail for TJ's to find my tax stamp. There was never any urgency or concern in their...
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
Top Bottom