JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hummm......
I read on another thread........
That the Anti-Gun crowd wants the CC companies to "track" my gun related purchases.

BUT, But, but.......I recently used my CC to re-new my CCW at the Police Station. The charge wasn't declined. Should I be worried?

Aloha, Mark

PS......I'd venture to guess that the FBI already knows a LOT about me. Especially since I'm an NRA life member.

Yes, and we need to be "Wolverines!" :s0155:
Yeah, baby!

Wolverines_pic.jpg

These guys are trying every single avenue available to them to demonize all gun owners for owning a gun.

They should be demonizing the criminals whose actions are causing the problems, not the good guys with guns.

Does the FBI have the authority to order or conduct such a fishing expedition? Sounds similar to a certain recent house raiding. Combine this with Commerce nosing into holster makers' records and other yet-to-be-revealed violations and it all fits into a democratic surge toward a dictatorial one-party nation.

Meanwhile, Patty "village idiot" Murray (D-WA) just can't let go of the sheer terror of January 6th. She was apparently smuggled out of the capitol under heavy fire. Not only did the MAGA terrorists attempt to prevent the peaceful transition of power, those wascally Wepublicans are now attempting to seize control - get this - by winning elections!!!

Oh, the HORROR of it all!!!

Hummm......
I read on another thread........
That the Anti-Gun crowd wants the CC companies to "track" my gun related purchases.

BUT, But, but.......I recently used my CC to re-new my CCW at the Police Station. The charge wasn't declined. Should I be worried?

Aloha, Mark

PS......I'd venture to guess that the FBI already knows a LOT about me. Especially since I'm an NRA life member.
The agencies already have all the data they could ever want about every living person in the country, with few exceptions.
They just need laws/regulation passed (against the populace's wishes) to "allow" them to "legally" utilize (weaponize) the information they possess against anyone who doesn't agree with their policies designed to strip away rights and transfer wealth and power away from the plebs.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top