JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So it appears the FBI is going to build, at the request of the White House, a database of CCW holders. The AG of Missouri let it leak:

Does anyone know of such an "audit" (as they're calling it) by the FBI in Oregon/Washington? Seems to me our AGs would not be as opposed as Missouri's AG.

AC has some interesting comments on it:

I'd bet our ag turdson would welcome it.

Dan
Of course he would, he is a totalitarian....

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

Like I have said many times before! IT'S COMING! :mad: Get a list, take out the most threatful first, the sheeple will then be slaughter for the taking.

What's sad is statistically, CCW holders are by far one of if not the most law abiding group you could put together. Sure would be nice to see them focus on the bad guys, rather than the good folks that follow the law. Idiots.....

Nah......

i-m-from-the-government-i-m-here-to-help.png

Probably gathering important information in order to better serve Americans. Rrrrrrright.....
Like......with the waiting periods, delays, false denials, accuracy of Criminal Records and those stays at the "Drug Rehab" and other "Hospitals", etc..... etc......

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Don't get a CCW at all. Don't renew yours. Don't tell anyone what you are or are not doing. If you have to use your HG in self defense, get your story straight that you open carried your gun that day.

Do whatever you can, regardless of it's "legality" *eyeroll* to get and stay off the government's books as much as you can.

Maybe......we should be thankful that the State and Federal Govts hasn't *started collecting Social Media Info?

Embrace_the_Suck.jpg

*Sorry, New York and possibly CA.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......the FBI should probably be doing an audit......of VOTING. And, reporting to Congress........in order to make the process less prone to CHEATING? LOL.

Last Edited:
Don't get a CCW at all. Don't renew yours. Don't tell anyone what you are or are not doing. If you have to use your HG in self defense, get your story straight that you open carried your gun that day.

Do whatever you can, regardless of it's "legality" *eyeroll* to get and stay off the government's books as much as you can.
That may work. But in cities like Portland you can't "legally" open carry a loaded pistol unless you have a CCW. Stupid yes. I'll continue to renew my CCW. Whether I agree or not. It's more of a fail safe for me personally. A law isn't going to keep me from exercising my right. But I do my best to be "legal" same goes with my tax stamps.

I'm really not concerned with being on a "list." Who are they going to send? All the beta males who are trying to play tough guy with a gun, who crumple under the threat of violence. No worries on my end.

That may work. But in cities like Portland you can't "legally" open carry a loaded pistol unless you have a CCW. Stupid yes. I'll continue to renew my CCW. Whether I agree or not. It's more of a fail safe for me personally. A law isn't going to keep me from exercising my right. But I do my best to be "legal" same goes with my tax stamps.

I'm really not concerned with being on a "list." Who are they going to send? All the beta males who are trying to play tough guy with a gun, who crumple under the threat of violence. No worries on my end.
Lol, fair enough and well said.

When is the F'ing Bureau of Idiots going to audit real criminals?
Where is their audit of Hillary's email server? Hunter's laptop? Bill Clinton's visits to Lola Island? Eric Holder's gun running scheme? The stolen election of 2020?
How about their audit of the release of criminals in left-leaning states?
Oh, but instead they audit the most law-abiding people of the country.

They already have the records of every gun you've purchased at a store.
I fully expect to see the names of all CCW holders on the internet within a month of their completion of this " audit ". They'll apologize for a technical glitch.:mad:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top