JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AOC right wing mole
Rob Reiner MAGA sellout
Michael Moore closet Proud Boy playtoy
Yeah! Like that!

I would imagine that whatever AI surveillance program the various alphabet agencies are running, would look for key words, phrases, or patterns. If a large number of people started typing up those triggers, it would make the surveillance much more difficult. It would be like trying to identify a single snowflake in a snowstorm. Durka durka Allah jihad.

I know...its fantasy, but a guy can dream right?

-E-

Oregon is open carry but socially unacceptable and most likely snowflakes will call LE. LE might not respond to reports of crime but will respond for an opportunity to harass. Oregon is a member of the Consolidated Western States. Oregon is behind enemy lines.
Sadly, quite true. Oregon is a bit different though. Geographically, Oregon is 90% a red, american apple pie state. We have one little pocket though that are Kalifederation wannabe blue bottoms. Unfortunately, they have the population count to turn our great state Blue, but whatever diety you hold dear help them if they venture outside their city limits.

Portland has always been a bit "off", but the massive insugence of Kali-immigrations back in the 90's was just enough to pushed it over the cliff.

If you think for a second that Oregon wouldn't cooperate with the FBI on creating a list of CCW holders, you are seriously deluded.
Arm up, buy ammo, and prepare yourself mentally for the eventuality of tyranny greater that what we have experienced already.

I just may have to move me and my tax money, home purchase money to Missouri. I'll need to pay for water, power, etc. Of course I'll be buying food and hiring mechanics and other contractors as needed.

How's the weather?

Missouri has been through this routine audit multiple times, most recently in 2018.

This is about to become another expensive lawsuit that will go nowhere fast.

Are you saying that we should just toss our hands up in the air and except that we are Serfs and must except whatever the federal government is going to do to us?

I am wondering under what statutory authority the FBI is "auditing" CCW records. There is no national CCW and about the closest thing I could think of is that they decided to compare NICS checks that may be conducted in the CCW permit process to their records. But that would be a stretch. And don't their records get purged after a while? I wonder if a CCW holder could get an injunction in Federal court?

elsie

What's sad is statistically, CCW holders are by far one of if not the most law abiding group you could put together. Sure would be nice to see them focus on the bad guys, rather than the good folks that follow the law. Idiots.....
Do you still believe the anti-gun agenda is about crime…?

Crime involving guns is just the smokescreen being used to convince the sheeple that gun control a good idea!

Do you still believe the anti-gun agenda is about crime…?

Crime involving guns is just the smokescreen being used to convince the sheeple that gun control a good idea!
Never said that, not sure how you came to that conclusion. It's painfully obvious that the agenda has nothing to do with really controlling violent crime.

What's sad is statistically, CCW holders are by far one of if not the most law abiding group you could put together. Sure would be nice to see them focus on the bad guys, rather than the good folks that follow the law. Idiots.....Honest individuals are the most accommodating.
I offer as a observation,

Honest individuals are the most accommodating,
"Yes sir! How high?"

Not so honest individuals, not so accommodating,
"KMA", laws are there to be broken... w/o getting caught!
bubblegum on youz guyz!

Don't get a CCW at all. Don't renew yours. Don't tell anyone what you are or are not doing. If you have to use your HG in self defense, get your story straight that you open carried your gun that day.

Do whatever you can, regardless of it's "legality" *eyeroll* to get and stay off the government's books as much as you can.
perhaps so, my lawful one?! Don't ask, don't tell.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top