JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like what? What can we do?
Vote them out? These are the bureaucracy They are government barnacles. How do we scrape them off?
Big fat reset. Watering the tree of liberty. Isn't it rather strange how easily one group of people can get to rioting and taking to the streets over whatever red herring is being used, whereas gun owners for the most part tend to not want to get involved at all, and would rather sit and complain online while donating piddly amounts to gun right groups and nothing further?

I wonder how fast things would change if say, 500,000-1,000,000 armed Americans just up and showed at the gates of the Capitol... all of them armed and openly carrying. peacably present, but a mighty big show of force right there.

Big fat reset. Watering the tree of liberty. Isn't it rather strange how easily one group of people can get to rioting and taking to the streets over whatever red herring is being used, whereas gun owners for the most part tend to not want to get involved at all, and would rather sit and complain online while donating piddly amounts to gun right groups and nothing further?

I wonder how fast things would change if say, 500,000-1,000,000 armed Americans just up and showed at the gates of the Capitol... all of them armed and openly carrying. peacably present, but a mighty big show of force right there.
They would call that an "insurrection" too.

I view the difference is the stakes - people with practically nothing to lose don't give much though to participating in riotous behavior. People who have a family they provide for and work they do that provides for them and a house they payto maintain, etc, etc, these responsibilities weigh on a man and lead him to avoid unnecessary risks to it.

There is virtuous endeavors when risking these things is necessary. We have not gotten to that point yet as there still are peaceful ways to try and resolve current issues.

Regarding any armed demonstration.Count me out, if I'm going to take the effort and time to go full kit somewhere, I'm going to be shooting my gun, or very likely too. Hence why the range is a good place for me to go.

When peaceful options are no longer available to try to resolve current issues. It will be a very dark time in American history.

Has anyone contacted the sheriff of each county to see where they stand on releasing CCW holders info?
Marion County (OR) I did. Transferred to no less than 4 people, and could not get a straight answer from anyone, but let my feelings be known to each. Supposedly I was to receive a call back, but that was a couple of weeks ago and I'm not entirely optimistic. I also sumbitted an online feedback form, but no response from that either.

Like I have said many times before! IT'S COMING! :mad: Get a list, take out the most threatful first, the sheeple will then be slaughter for the taking.
Re-education I mean FEMA camps for gun owners??? I drove past the old paper mill site North of Reedsport OR a couple weeks ago and really payed attention. they store two kinds of trailers behind a chain link fence surrounding a huge empty lot with maybe twenty to forty trailers at a time. some were regular camp trailers and some were more like bunkhouses with steel or tin siding and small windows up high. one camo jeep/Hummer? at the only unlocked gate and a guard shack?
Now my suspicious mind has a red flag field day? my rational mind says WTF? There is a rail head inside the property so it could be FEMA stuff coming in by rail, why Reedsport? where are they coming from? Going to? Why the security? Anybody?

Re-education I mean FEMA camps for gun owners??? I drove past the old paper mill site North of Reedsport OR a couple weeks ago and really payed attention. they store two kinds of trailers behind a chain link fence surrounding a huge empty lot with maybe twenty to forty trailers at a time. some were regular camp trailers and some were more like bunkhouses with steel or tin siding and small windows up high. one camo jeep/Hummer? at the only unlocked gate and a guard shack?
Now my suspicious mind has a red flag field day? my rational mind says WTF? There is a rail head inside the property so it could be FEMA stuff coming in by rail, why Reedsport? where are they coming from? Going to? Why the security? Anybody?
Or shelter for fire fighters.

I contacted Kitsap county sheriff's office. They stated they wouldn't divulge info. The kicker is as he stated WA DOL has all the info. So it's a moot point with turd Ferguson at the helm...

I contacted Kitsap county sheriff's office. They stated they wouldn't divulge info. The kicker is as he stated WA DOL has all the info. So it's a moot point with turd Ferguson at the helm...
Yeah, for WA, send an inquiry as to their policy and applicable statutes to DOL. What you find will apply to all WA residents.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top