JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In Portland:
Nicholas .. Good , Quite Cheap Lebanese Food with Giant Portions, Also has great pizza, calzone and other stuff.. No such thing exists like that in Seattle area

In Vancouver, WA:
Los Portrillos, Simply the Best and Most Affordable Mexican Food I've had in the Pacific Northwest. It is family run place and people come from Guadalajara, which has best Mexican cuisine IMO.
Burgerville (Salmon Creek), not best perse, but it's the Super Burgerville and its really cool atmosphere in nice mini mall in Salmon Creek. They also server beer and wine. I love Burgerville.. Please come to Seattle.

In Bend:
Deschutes Brewery, Best Food and Beer for a very low price.. I've been drinking this beer since I was a young lad.

In Hood River:
Good Mexican restaurants .. Lots of Mexican culture there, which equals good Mexican food.

The Dalles:
Awesome Thai restaurant.. Very great food , for low price.. It's the Thai restaurant on the main drag, forgot the name, but hard to miss. It's worth driving out to this restaurant, as most of Thai restaurants in Oregon, except The Elephant Bar in Beaverton are not that good.

Boise, ID:
Big Juds.. You just simply don't get a bigger and better burger than Big Juds.. They actually serve a 4lb burger..

Bellingham, WA:
Fiamma Burger.. I loved their Double Elk Cheeseburger with Sweet Potato Fries.. Great place with low priced and all free range, natural/organic burgers for half the price you would pay in Seattle.

Seattle, WA:
Nothing. Everything is Too Damned Expensive In Seattle

Tacoma, WA:
The Goofy Goose Teriyaki/Burger.. Please Try it, if not for the name only, but also large portions, good food and low price.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews