JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lupe's on TV Hwy everything on the menu is better than good...and reasonable prices.
Nicolai Clubhouse for the Rueben...and entertainment.

Luca's {Italian} Lake Stevens
Gracie {Italian} Canyon Park
Changs Mongolian Grill Everett
Bob's Burger and Brew, Everett
5 Guys Marysville
Anthony's Home Port. Everett

Fish Tails Pub, Everett.....excellent micro-brews and hard ciders, their shrimp tacos are amazing.

.Porcelli's a block off of Macadam in SW Portland. Excellent food prepeared a few yards from your table. I've contemplated ordering several bruschetta appetizers and making a meal of that, but the entrees are just too good..
I've had mixed results there but anyways. I go across the street to Cafe Du Berry for the sublime omelettes occasionally (I don't even like same generally but hey.. very, very good) or the pepper steak (steak au poivre) and or escargot.

I have lived in Dallas for six years and have never tried North Dallas BBQ......may have to give it a try.

I Live in salem and started going to North dallas about three years ago and I have gotten to know the owner and the staff very well. He just started doing the BBQ about a year ago and it is the best BBQ I have ever had. He still has a normal menu with burgers steaks and sandwiches but I almost always get the BBQ, I usually get the three meat combo and you get two sides with it, they have cole slaw, mac and cheese, beans, sweet potato fries and more.

You got to try it!

I'll have to do it! I noticed the BBQ sign there there a few weeks ago, figured it must be something new. I always hit Busters in Portland, they are pretty consistant.

Around here my usual favorites are Chang's and Five Guys (those greasy gut-bombs are heart-attacks on bread but OHHHH SOOO worth it), but Cattin's is a nice convenient spot for Puyallup WAC shows, and gun-friendly too.

Just don't be stupid about it--follow the four rules; while I don't know if he's a member of any organizations or forums, the owner's one of us who Have A Clue.

Lucky Dragon (Chinese) in Kalama
Fireside Cafe (chicken fried steak breakfast) Kalama
Nipps in Longview for the best burger and fries(premium fast food)
Stanichs in PDX for a great burger
Thai little home in Vancouver for Thai food
Gateway food and fuel in Castle Rock (yes.. A gas station..) makes an amazing bacon cheeseburger and killer onion rings.
Current favorite.. Hop and Grape in Longview. Great BBQ and the smoked Mac and cheese is amazing

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top