JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have carried this Bersa UC Pro in 9mm for so long, and I can saw it has been flawless, Very fond of how it fits my hand, and the decocker is is great. Quick dis-assembly as well

A532EE95-602F-4F92-9E85-BFBA5D0C5342.JPG IMG_3488 (1).JPG

I don't know, I have tried shooting around rocks, through a few trees, while balancing on a tightrope, riding a unicycle, and it always hits the target. :rolleyes:
Big deal! Everyone does that. It was the first trick I taught my boy when he was 9.
The real trick is to look like your really trying to hit the target, but still miss it. I've got that one down pat.

I have a rock island 1911 in .45 that I got for $300. That's the pistol I practice with. I have other pistols that are "nicer", but man I love to shoot that old 45. Makes me happy just to pick it up. Trust it with my life at this point.

cheers.

I'm a man from another time I guess I like my semi-autos particularly 1911's and double action revolvers but my all time favorite is a single action revolver. Particularly my 5.5" Ruger Blackhawk Bisley in 45 Colt.
1592315375188.png

Don't laugh, but the most accurate and favorite revolver I ever owned was a Taurus. It was the 669 with a 6" barrel and I kick myself all the time for letting that go. I currently have a GP100 with the 6"barrel, but truth be told if I could track down that old Taurus I would gladly trade the Ruger for it. Favorite pistol I currently own is hands down my Springfield Defender 1911. It may be considered an "entry level" 1911 by some, but it has been 100% reliable and is a tack driver.

Shootin? Suppressed Browning Buckmark. But my 6" k22 is riiiiiight there.

Carrying? The G43x with 15 round mag became my instant favorite.

To be seen with? Nighthawk custom thunder ranch 1911.

Back country? 6" 657 .41 mag hands down.

I'm a man from another time I guess I like my semi-autos particularly 1911's and double action revolvers....
That just makes you a man. My daily carries are generally plastic fantastics, but only for the reason of concealing and weight. For shooting, aesthetics and just fondling I prefer my 1911 and revolvers.

That's not an easy choice but I'd say I carry my H&K VP70Z more than anything else.
18+1, magazine is double stack double feed, sights are unconventional(front sight in photo for reference), safety is cross bolt like on most shotguns, heel magazine release. Its an odd gun but it is one of my favorites, with a little practice more accurate than most would think, especially after getting used to the trigger and sight picture. It's not pretty but it works every-time and is comfortable to carry.
VP70Z2.jpg
VP70Z3.jpg
VP70Z.jpg

Damn that's a hard choice.

I guess the one I miss the most that I no longer own just for the sake of it being a shooter was my Browning Hi Power Mk III. It was not the most practical carry gun, but it had the nicest Hi Power trigger I've ever tried - better than a friend's Mk III, better than any Mk II I've shot. Better than the FEG versions or FM (Argentine) versions. Hammer bite was real tho. I really wish I could get a Hi Power with a beavertail tang, a skeletonized 1911 style hammer, in a two tone electroless nickel slide w/ black melonited frame. A boy can dream. :rolleyes:

Probably the second that I miss the most is a CZ-75B Compact - an early model that had a ramp sight, flat wood grips, and smooth front strap. It was a shooter! Shot a tighter group than the P-01 I picked up much later. I liked the P-01 though, except unless you carry a light on it, it was rough on kydex holsters due to the thin frame but fat rail. The CZ-75 family wasn't meant to have a damned pic rail.

Second runner up - an early 90's production (pre-ban) Para Ordnance 14-45 alloy frame single action. Most reliable 1911 style gun I've had - that gun even ate the old lacquer coated Wolf ammo without hiccup.

I have carried this Bersa UC Pro in 9mm for so long, and I can saw it has been flawless, Very fond of how it fits my hand, and the decocker is is great. Quick dis-assembly as well

View attachment 709738 View attachment 709744

View attachment 709738 View attachment 709744

This needs to also go on the underated gun thread. Argentina makes some fine pistols .

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top