JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CG,

Alright, that does it...I'm now officially food envious and horribly bummed I can't enjoy all these 'mah-vel-ous' dishes you torturous people keep putting forth...oh man.

ok, I'll just keep eating my lonely unsalted saltines and go live in a cave....sigh!

Fish 'N Chips @ the Newport Café!

photo1jpg[1].jpg

Best fish and chips I ever ate: Brighton, England.

Second best: An obscure town in New Zealand (can't for the life of me remember the name) while visiting a bud and his family who was practicing there as an American GP recruited by the NZ government.

They'd made him an offer he couldn't refuse...

Back to food: Chicken livers I absolutely love, but sadly won't buy now as I can't be certain of their freshness...while pork and beef liver is good, chicken is even better.

Ever eaten 'turkey fries'?

People speak of bad breath if one's been eating onions or garlic.

I always think, man you must've eat in something good...

As a kid, I used to make onion and mustard sandwiches, but even better were sardine and onion sandwiches, good stuff...hey poverty times can be creative times...

I had a slice of pizza and stromboli.

So, the bowl in the center is not tomato soup then.

"Both calzones and stromboli are pizza derivatives. They utilize the same ingredients to achieve different versions of a sealed, portable pizza."

But I'm guessing you didn't have it to go... strange, those Eyetalians...

Steak
Broccoli
3 tbsp kerrygolds butter

I always make lunch the night before by cooking twice what we need for dinner.

I don't eat out and eat like a king for half the price or less.

Sometimes I mix things up by changing the protein but I eat my favorite meal twice a day every day of the week.;)

Discovered these dang Ramin bowls at Costco, as close to street style as your going to get this side of Japan! I seriously cant get enough of these things!

Tonights dinner is Greek style marinated and bbq'ed Lamb with sliced and marinated potatos ( kinda like au-gratin, but no cheese) long grain rice, and fresh steamed veggies! ALready did the BBQ last night and it's been in the crock pots since 0600!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top