JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Speaking of Kimchi...there is a little diner on NE Sandy called Cameo Cafe owned by a very warm Korean woman. It is fantastic.

Anywhoo, they make a super mean Kimchi and Bulgogi omelette, that is to die for. It comes with a very large portion of hashbrowned potatoes and their housemade Strong Bread. Delicious!!

atRhb-yGnYAmvP3AviuxWEJ6PAI-KKZFnl21XJpUjYcXBMA3m0PJMCKEaIPPvxyZFQBcef0mHV2QRI0YRlA=w713-h950-no.jpg

Had lunch near Marion Forks hatchery - east of Salem on 22

Thought I'd share.

The food was pretty good, but the location was excellent. Ate on the deck over the river.

My lunch, BLT. My buddy got the Club.
vABvN7mbVM-ErgZ6CtUHBu3vwkP88LlNr4j3YCtXGUATLE_rPECOrmKnNZ6KUijxE8rpEcoSqLYq1jyprA=w1267-h950-no.jpg

Speaking of Kimchi...there is a little diner on NE Sandy called Cameo Cafe owned by a very warm Korean woman. It is fantastic.

Anywhoo, they make a super mean Kimchi and Bulgogi omelette, that is to die for. It comes with a very large portion of hashbrowned potatoes and their housemade Strong Bread. Delicious!!
Good food served by a warm woman.
Can't beat that.

After work yesterday, someone went out to get my favorite salad from the thai restaurant. As spicy as they could make it, my friend's eyes were watering and nose was running just by looking at the picture!

IMG_3813.JPG

Probably all time favorite is the Mar y Tierra they make at the local Mexican joint. Well done skirt beef, prawns cooked in a butter sauce with mushrooms, beans covered in cheese, avocado slices, a large bed of rice, and flour tortillas. Soooo good.

Also, there is another Mexican place out in the coast in Reedsport that makes a pulpo (octopus) dish with a buttery sauce and mushrooms, served on a plate the size of a manhole cover. So delicious. (It isn't real close, but I dine there when out hiking, or when there with my family this last summer.)

Other than espresso, have had nothing today, so now I am very hungry. :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top