JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately there is a lot of guys that have not seen their own stuff in years ? and no where near as obese as this guy, just big bellies. And it is all completely avoidable ? Gotta wonder why anybody would want to be so unhealthy and likely unhappy when it is all just choices that we all make and nothing more ? There is a much better way to live and think and it is NOT difficult at all ! Just gotta accept full responsibility for our own health and a few changes to how one thinks and then acts on that thinking ! Anybody can be healthy and fit at any age, so why suffer or live a degraded life ? I am approaching 70 in 2 years and stronger, healthier and more fit than I was in RVN 68/69. I was also crippled for almost 6 years and healed myself. I teach people how to regain their health and fitness rather easily ! There are a few secrets but I pass those on and it really is not very difficult to accomplish. It is in fact choices that we all make ! fitness over 60 Down to Earth Thinking.com.JPG ?

Food tastes good:D
Yes it does and I eat everything I want and do without nothing except poor health and many physical limits ! Food can harm you just as much as drugs and alcohol. It is about decisions we make and how to find balance in all things. No matter how you slice it nothing is more important than ones health. That is the bottom line. Without that you will have many limits and will suffer all manner of maladies unnecessarily ? so why suffer any ?

I'm fine, just a bit chubby:p. Good beer, good cigars, good food, I enjoy, life. I'm not suffering, actually havin more fun than I should. You look to be in great shape ( for an old geezer:D ) and I've been there myself. For now I'm shavin a few years off the end to live it up now. Might regret that latter on:confused:

Now that we've made a bunch of fat jokes and shown off how awesome all you skinny guys are, can we get back to the focus of the thread and continue answering the original poster's last question?

It was almost exactly a page back and there have been a few attempts to gently refocus back on topic.

Now that we've made a bunch of fat jokes and shown off how awesome all you skinny guys are, can we get back to the focus of the thread and continue answering the original poster's last question?

It was almost exactly a page back and there have been a few attempts to gently refocus back on topic.
NOW I get your point:p

Last Edited:
I'm fine, just a bit chubby:p. Good beer, good cigars, good food, I enjoy, life. I'm not suffering, actually havin more fun than I should. You look to be in great shape ( for an old geezer:D ) and I've been there myself. For now I'm shavin a few years off the end to live it up now. Might regret that latter on:confused:
It is no at all about being awesome or better or anything like that ? It is about sharing good idea with others. Like I said I do without nothing and there is no loss of anything ? I am living it up as well , but perhaps in a little different way ? I have no limits and enjoy the physical attributes of women as well as a plus ! so there are no negatives at all, only positives. I did all the the things you mention many years ago and more and glad I see it all very different now. In fact I have lived a rather incredible life and have few regrets. But also very thankful for my current health and fitness as a gift ! Anybody can do the same rather easily, just gotta know how ?

Something I found works for me, at least when a shoulder holster/suspenders are off limits ( according to my fashion director- I.E. wife) I cut out the front pocket of my right side and wear a drop leg holster for a full size fighting pistol! I had this one made to fit my odd pistol! It is a tad slow to draw really quick, but it doesn't print and gives me the ability to carry a full size piece! A shoulder holster/ suspender set up is much preferred for normal daily use! A ankle holster/pistol combo is always in my left boot inside the ankle. It seems odd at first but you get used to it and its quicker then I thought it would be. I also carry a large double edge knife in a right side outside ankle rig! Try Ted Blocker custom holsters. He is a local guy and makes really nice stuff! I think you may find something you like and is comfortable enough to allow you to carry all day/ every day, which is the whole point!

Legos in the middle of the night in bare feet is a killer. My family gets a rude awakening when I roar out in pain! I found a neat trick for getting them to pick up there toys, scatter a bunch of hot wheels and legos on the floor of their rooms ( assuming you can find the floor) and see how long it takes for them to discover how much it hurts! They pick up there toys now!!!!

I was a rich man once, but I learned the hard way money isn't every thing. Live each day to the fullest and take nothing for granted! I am richer now then ever, I have a full and meaningful life! I am broke most days, but I want for nothing!

Unfortunately there is a lot of guys that have not seen their own stuff in years ? and no where near as obese as this guy, just big bellies. And it is all completely avoidable ? Gotta wonder why anybody would want to be so unhealthy and likely unhappy when it is all just choices that we all make and nothing more ? There is a much better way to live and think and it is NOT difficult at all ! Just gotta accept full responsibility for our own health and a few changes to how one thinks and then acts on that thinking ! Anybody can be healthy and fit at any age, so why suffer or live a degraded life ? I am approaching 70 in 2 years and stronger, healthier and more fit than I was in RVN 68/69. I was also crippled for almost 6 years and healed myself. I teach people how to regain their health and fitness rather easily ! There are a few secrets but I pass those on and it really is not very difficult to accomplish. It is in fact choices that we all make ! View attachment 265705 ?

The other person posted asking for help in a carry rig, not to be ridiculed on his age, weight or health. And I will refrain from making any comments on your short shorts.

The other person posted asking for help in a carry rig, not to be ridiculed on his age, weight or health. And I will refrain from making any comments on your short shorts.
nobody ridiculed anybody and those shorts are just normal summer time gym shorts ? and your point is ?

My question to you is , is there something wrong with being fit and healthy and living well ? or is it better to be out of shape , obese and unhealty and likely unhappy and dysfunctional in many ways ? simple question and a logical one.

nobody ridiculed anybody and those shorts are just normal summer time gym shorts ? and your point is ?

My question to you is , is there something wrong with being fit and healthy and living well ? or is it better to be out of shape , obese and unhealty and likely unhappy and dysfunctional in many ways ? simple question and a logical one.

Every fat person I know, chose to be that way because being fit and in shape is a horrid idea...

Gimme a break and get off the high horse. Out of shape people don't choose that, they choose to try and get by in this carpy world we live in. If everyone had the energy to work one or two shifts and then spend 30-45 min working out, they would...

This is from a former potential bodybuilder to a 40 lbs overweight dad and husband.

Yea, I'd still be able to squat 600 lbs and bench 325 lbs if I kept my 4-6 hours of working out + 3-4 times the amount of food I eat now after I married but then there were other priorities.

If you can get in better shape then you are, go for it - the rest of us fatty's are well aware of the extra weight and do not need a reminder.

My body was genetically programmed to be 6'4", but it was
installed on a 5'6" frame...I'm not over weight, I'm under tall!

The unfortunate combination of short/wide makes most holsters very awkward and uncomfortable, wearing a full-size pistol in a holster is pretty much out of the question.... Tall guys, try imagining what you'd need to make carrying a concealed "mare's leg" comfortable and "un-peekable" under a shirt bottom.

I've found the combination of "Bursa Thunder" size or smaller pistol in a custom made "box" or "case" type holster works well for me. Even if fully exposed it is still concealed.

For example; this is one made for my Bobcat, also holds 2 spare mags.
also fits a Ruger LCP and other similar sized pistols
upload_2015-12-29_11-22-19.png

I've got a couple a man purses. They hold your gun extra mag pretty well.The Maxpedition and the Blackhawk both have rip open zippers the camo is a cheapo mil surplus. Belt loops on the back.

IMG_0301_zpsgoebnor3.jpg

IMG_0303_zpse8zzfhvo.jpg

Every fat person I know, chose to be that way because being fit and in shape is a horrid idea...

Gimme a break and get off the high horse. Out of shape people don't choose that, they choose to try and get by in this carpy world we live in. If everyone had the energy to work one or two shifts and then spend 30-45 min working out, they would...

This is from a former potential bodybuilder to a 40 lbs overweight dad and husband.

Yea, I'd still be able to squat 600 lbs and bench 325 lbs if I kept my 4-6 hours of working out + 3-4 times the amount of food I eat now after I married but then there were other priorities.

If you can get in better shape then you are, go for it - the rest of us fatty's are well aware of the extra weight and do not need a reminder.
not sure how being fit or healthy or in shape is a horrid idea ? Personally I think body building as you described is a very unhealthy practice. Fitness is NOT about body building or being able to lift specific weight. it is all about ones overall health and well being. I was crippled for almost 6 years and was fortunate enough to heal myself, and that was an incredible learning experience that I willingly share with many people. I completely agree all are free to make their own decisions because that is what our health or lack of is all about, simple decisions we make. Our health is nothing but a decision ! No doubt you and anybody else are free to do exactly as you please. My choices and experiences may be quite different, and I am very glad and thankful for my health and healing. I get about 5000 inquiries a month at my site and have helped many folks heal themselves of many maladies and that is my focus and what I find important. It is not about anything except health for me and good living and thinking !

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top