JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I find it amusing that anyone would still believe in god/s.

Folks... once you die... it's just "lights out". There's no pearly gates or burning hellfire waiting for you. So take advantage of the time you have and make the best of it.

There is no Santa Clause for adults.
1yv8zv.jpg

I am ok with the church / group saying that their members will not own guns.
If you are a member of FooBar, then you agree not to own firearms.

But

As it comes to everyone else, stop at suggesting it.
We strongly recommend a Vegan lifestyle, it is best. vs You can't buy or sell meat.

2c.

To think that people today worship an imaginary character is amusing. You'd think we evolved more by now.

Sure, you'll say "Wait-and-see", but really, that'll never happen. And zero proof either way.

We drop gods as quickly as we learn better. Someday there will be evidence there's no such thing as "god". To be sure, there will be yet another group in Nikes killing themselves over that parody.

Honestly folks, if you believe in "God", you might as well believe in Unicorns.

But hey, some folks still believe in "Flat Earth" and UFOs, so it might be a while...

We strongly recommend a Vegan lifestyle, it is best. vs You can't buy or sell meat.

Amen. :) So long as I can still get tofu that tastes like BBQ ribs.

Agriculture sucks up so much of our really limited water sources, I'll be happy the day we genetically manufacture cow-free McRibs.

Where are the Churches who value are rights including gun rights, do they exist?

As many of you know here, I am a ordained Pastor. Don't let the brash full you. I believe in the almighty.
But the problem I see with modern day churches is they pick and choose what best sheds them, in the best light.

I have heard before that there needs to be a Patriot Church, as the Christian idea often doesn't even come close to the
teachings of Christ. So whats a man/women to do. Well, pray and then ask for guidance. Not sure where the answer is
you ask. I do know that things are revealed in my life when it was time to see it.
I have many people who say, how do you know there is a God, umm cause I hear his words.
People then say why can't I hear him. Because he doesn't exist in your mind so therefore he surely doesn't exist for you.
And I can't explain that any better, can't hear him, um your not listening to the right channel.
But that is why churches are lost, they are too busy getting people to listen to them preachers, then God,
and thats why they do not see the value in protection of the the family, even though the Bible spells this out clear as day.
This is also expressed in the Hebrew version as well, any Jewish faith here can verify that.

Last Edited:

Folks... once you die... it's just "lights out". There's no pearly gates or burning hellfire waiting for you. So take advantage of the time you have and make the best of it.

There is no Santa Claus for adults.
View attachment 543053
One must have a lot of Faith to "know" what you claim to be true.

To think that people today worship an imaginary character is amusing. You'd think we evolved more by now.

Sure, you'll say "Wait-and-see", but really, that'll never happen. And zero proof either way.

We drop gods as quickly as we learn better. Someday there will be evidence there's no such thing as "god". We used to think a chariot dragged the sun across the sky.

To be sure, there will be yet another group in Nikes killing themselves over that parody.

But hey, some folks still believe in "Flat Earth" and UFOs, so it might be a while...
Was Jesus a liar?

Unfortunately, the "Churches" have lost their way! Most try to put a modern spin on what the church thinks the Bible and Christs teaching are, and not the actual word or teachings! For thousands of years, man has tried to "Read" those words and tried to understand what those messages are with out really understanding them, and with most any thing, over time that message and meaning changes! The bible is mans guide book to living as Christ intended, written at a time when "Science" such as it was/existed couldnt explane things as it can now, and written in a language seldom used or properly translated.

And ergo the problem, you don't have to believe in God if you already know him.
It not matter of faith either. I know that you exist somewhere, cause you type and I see it in this forum.
Same with God, duh, I know hes there. Because he says stuff and I hear it, and see the results.
So even if it was a mind trick or what ever, the results are presented often without having to do
anything else but have a sit down so to speak. And those that don't have that guidance has to suck.
I look at it as Atheist have a map, and I have GPS, I don't need to look its right there LOL.
I look at it the opposite, damn its got to suck to not see something right in front of you as atheist do.
Unlike many church goers, I don't give a rats arse, who believes in God. Its not my job to convince anyone.
I tell then, they say no way, I move on.
I have no hard feelings at all, hey you have the right to see things as you see benefit your life, and I do the same.

I find it equally funny as the antigun-crowd chants gun owners are evil and so are guns.

Yet a huge majority do not believe in a God, yet use the moral definitions created by religions as a moral guidelines to
describe their outrage. HUH?

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmtgawines.files.wordpress.com%2F2016%2F02%2Fvery-interesting.jpg

I could care less if you believe in God or not, I could care less if you call him Jehovah or Allah, I could care less if you get on your knees or hoop and holler around a bonfire before your god. What I do care about is when any of the above attempt to exert their will upon me. That is how you start a fight. In short, leave me alone and I'll have no reason tear a throat out.

Last Edited:
My wife and I have begun bible study together. We also have faith in my guns.

We drop gods as quickly as we learn better. Someday there will be evidence there's no such thing as "god". We used to think a chariot dragged the sun across the sky.

To be sure, there will be yet another group in Nikes killing themselves over that parody.

I don't understand your apparent intolerance. Does the faith of others intimidate you? As @DuneHopper indicates, at some point, it's no longer about belief.

Funny you should mention UFOs. The best engineer I ever knew (and there are many things in everyone's house that he had a hand in developing) knew that UFOs existed. I asked him how and he explained his experience with one. My attitude is it's improbable that UFOs do not exist.
I used to have a house in Salem where I could see from below South Sister to past St Helens.
One night, a neighbor and I are having a beer on our back porch. I see an extremely fast light moving along the axis of the cascade range, point it out to my friend and he says he sees it too. We start timing it, commenting about how it must be a military test. In <40 seconds, it covers over 50 miles - more than Mach 6. Only thing -- it makes a right angle turn and heads over the mountains. I look at him, he at me, and we agree, "yes, we did just see that." UFO? No idea - but it sure exhibited capabilities far beyond the limitations of Newtonian Physics.

Many of them do. In fact, in general, most of them do. (Conservative Evangelical Christian, trained as a pastor.)

Locally where I live, oddly the largest churches, seem the least tolerant here.
Which is very odd since I live in a very conservative county, but churches just seem weird here.
Not all but some. I would think just as many that are OK with it, are also not. Sermons I have seen
used mass shooting and mixed messages of killing to there flock. @Wombat of Doom do you think it has to do with demographics ?

Locally where I live, oddly the largest churches, seem the least tolerant here.
Which is very odd since I live in a very conservative county, but churches just seem weird here.
Not all but some. I would think just as many that are OK with it, are also not. Sermons I have seen
used mass shooting and mixed messages of killing to there flock. @Wombat of Doom do you think it has to do with demographics ?
I do. I will say a lot of us religious conservatives, tend towards being politically conservative as well. Also denomination matters.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top