JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I prefer this sentiment: "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."

180px-JeffersonSeal.jpg

Again, this new cowardly tactic of hiding behind children. If you can't make a solid argument for your policy, put some children out in front as human shields.

Don't mention the failure of government (policies, dereliction of duty, bias, ect) the allowed the vast majority of these events from coast to coast. When there has been interdiction, usually it's by an armed civilian.
My grandfather used to preach about the man that drowned and at heavens gate asked God why he let it happen. God's reply was, I sent you everything you needed (Short version). We should have everything we need by now.

Weaponized religion, yea, that's the ticket to ensuring peace and salvation and to honor Christ!
Now where have we seen this before? Corrupting ones own religion and faith to fit ones own agenda, bought and paid for by New York Billionares! This chit gotta stop!

Augustana Lutheran Church is at it again.. The infamous Nazi pastor Mark Knutson wants to bring back the glory days of Lutheran church of Nazi Germany and to preach the same type of fearmongering tactics the Nazis preached in these very churches in the 1920s and 1930s that led to the Nazi Gun Control Ban in Germany. I suppose pastor Knutson and his Augustana Lutheran Church have quite a historical reference within their own organization and promoting Nazi era like measures such as banning guns. His church also has a lot of hatred for Jews and are staunch supporters of Islamic organizations, just as Hitler did. Maybe, he feels Jewish people are dangerous too? I mean maybe after we take away the guns we should consider banning Jews. The Lutheran church felt that was necessary as well , because of the "threats" they feel guns and Jews posed.

I think we should ban churches and any other religious (or non religious) organizations that preach to destroy our civil rights and liberties. That is in my opinion more dangerous than high capacity magazines or semi auto rifles. Semi auto rifles and high capacity magazines in the right hand will prevent another outcome that the Lutheran church supported in the 1920s to 1940s.

Churches always get it frucked up, The Bible actually says, thou shall not murder. And actually justifies killing when your life is at risk. The words were converted poorly as in translation the commandment says to not murder. But killing may be justified.

Actually we can track these obscure anti-gun philosophies even further back....

Here the enigmatic imbecilus common-sensicus order is seen practicing it's monastic rites.

Last Edited:
Churches always get it frucked up, The Bible actually says, thou shall not murder. And actually justifies killing when your life is at risk. The words were converted poorly as in translation the commandment says to not murder. But killing may be justified.
Where are the Churches who value are rights including gun rights, do they exist?

Where are the Churches who value are rights including gun rights, do they exist?
Every one I have attended has been saturated with locked & loaded sheep dogs.
Don't confuse these news-worthy 'churches' with Christ following, Bible believers.

Interesting though:
"Yes, we understand there are times when you have to protect yourself. Yes, we understand that hunting is a part of our life and our culture and we have no problems with that, but there are some weapons that are too far"
---Congregation Beth Israel Rabbi Michael Cahana.

Seems, once again, those who should know better are destined to not learn from the past.

Every one I have attended has been saturated with locked & loaded sheep dogs.
Don't confuse these news-worthy 'churches' with Christ following, Bible believers.

Interesting though:
"Yes, we understand there are times when you have to protect yourself. Yes, we understand that hunting is a part of our life and our culture and we have no problems with that, but there are some weapons that are too far"
---Congregation Beth Israel Rabbi Michael Cahana.

Seems, once again, those who should know better are destined to not learn from the past.
too far?

Off topic just a little: I was listening to the news on the radio about the shooting of undercover LEOs in Houston yesterday... some gov Rep or whatever was talking about how we have to get a handle on the epidemic of gun violence. Let no mass shooting go to waste eh.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top