JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't been keeping actual score nationwide, but it seems the gun control crowd have a renewed energy. I have no doubt this year is going to require more participation and organization than years past.

Following wins in four states Tuesday, including major delegate hauls in California and New Jersey, presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton received praise Wednesday from gun control groups for "clinching" her party's nod.

"Last week we endorsed Hillary Clinton for president because she's willing to stand up to the gun lobby – so we stood up for her," said Shannon Watts, founder of Moms Demand Action, part of the Everytown for Gun Safety network, in a statement. "Our supporters worked to push her over the top in California, a state with strong gun laws and a strong base of Gun Sense Voters, and they made a big difference. This is yet more proof that guns is a winning issue – and another step toward making 2016 the year of gun safety."

Everytown says 2016 will be the year of gun safety (http://www.guns.com/2016/06/08/everytown-says-2016-will-be-the-year-of-gun-safety/)

Correct. The year of gun safety.

• All guns are always loaded.
  • Never point the gun at anything you are not willing to destroy.
  • Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target (and you have made the decision to shoot).
  • Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
As gun owners, we have a responsibility to act, well, responsibly. All to often, the ammo (pun intended) that those anti-freedom groups get comes from us. Every time we screw up in a public fashion, they have something to rally around. It isn't right, it isn't fair, but it's reality.

So let's retake the term and really make this a year of gun safety (and gun shooting, and gun collecting, and gun sports)!

They're probably organizing false flag attacks and even paid stooges that start things at political rallies.

My tinfoil hat may be a little tight, but I wouldnt put it past those SOB's.

Buy what you can now. I know thats the typical panic rhetoric but when legislation comes, it'll come faster than me and a night with Eva Mendes.

They're probably organizing false flag attacks and even paid stooges that start things at political rallies.

My tinfoil hat may be a little tight, but I wouldnt put it past those SOB's.

Buy what you can now. I know thats the typical panic rhetoric but when legislation comes, it'll come faster than me and a night with Eva Mendes.
Or Sophia Vigara... Sigh.....

Actually couple this with the 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals (San Francisco) saying that the Second Amendment does not include the right to carry concealed weapons in public... That self defense is not a strong enough reason to be issued a concealed weapons permit, that basically you need to prove your in immediate danger...

Even the courts cannot agree on the meaning of the Second Amendment...

Lord help us...

Funny you bring up the Kali CC permit thing, Back when I was still an OryGun resident, I had to prove a definite need to the Sheriff's dept in order to apply for and be issued a ccw permit. Now days, I would just have to take a class, pass a test, and send in a fee and receive my permit! Cept Kali is using this simply to deny our 2nd rights!!!

I will ensure that this year all of my firearms are secured just like last year and none go out of the house by themselves. I wouldn't want them taking the initiative and harming somebody.

Actually couple this with the 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals (San Francisco) saying that the Second Amendment does not include the right to carry concealed weapons in public... That self defense is not a strong enough reason to be issued a concealed weapons permit, that basically you need to prove your in immediate danger...

Even the courts cannot agree on the meaning of the Second Amendment...

Lord help us...
I heard that this morning, I was actually speechless.. Then furious.
"The right to keep and BEAR arms shall not be infringed"
... And yet CC is not granted by the constitution?! :mad:

Well, at least we can all rest easy.. We can now use any bathroom we want.. So we have that goin for us. :confused:

Hey my guns are always safe! I keep them locked up when they're by themselves, and I never let my favorite one out of reach. In fact, I like it so much, I'm literally attached to it at the hip.:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top