JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't know about gun use, but I made a ham sammich and a mug of soup today...
.....Given the ridiculous number of laws and regulations these days, I probably broke several laws inadvertently just making lunch. Heck, I used white bread so I'm probably a racist too!

(Uhhh... Is there a "best before date" on threads that I should be aware of?"

Don't know about gun use, but I made a ham sammich and a mug of soup today...
.....Given the ridiculous number of laws and regulations these days, I probably broke several laws inadvertently just making lunch. Heck, I used white bread so I'm probably a racist too!
Did you cook the soup in a pan or the microwave if the microwave you broke the law

Did you cook the soup in a pan or the microwave if the microwave you broke the law

Don't worry I checked with Nancy Pelosi to see what she recommended....
...She said, "Do what I do, prepare it by using your kitchen staff or personal chef or send your chauffer to the deli."

Last Edited:
Don't worry I checked with Nancy Pelosi to see what she recommended....
e.g...She said, "Do what I do, prepare it by using your kitchen staff or personal chef or send your chauffer to the deli."
I wish Nancy lived in are world it would so much easier to get are point across

When I first got my concealed I went to the post office and I was imprinting so every one saw that I was carrying a week later I went back and they put a sign up saying no guns allowed. Did further research and found out that you can't carry there because it' a Federal Building can't even carry in there parking lot.

Have you ever found yourself guilty of breaking the law with your carry firearm?

I ask this because we so often see people that do and get caught and then we say "Too bad for them. They should have been more careful."

I know I have been guilty of a couple slips. Just the other day I took my son's jacket to him at school and forgot to remove my EDC. I walked the halls of the school armed by mistake. Luckily I carried concealed so nobody noticed.

The most notable case of such a slip was a couple weeks ago when I went to change my address on my carry permit. I walked into the sheriff's office to drop off the form and when i went up to the officer at the desk I remembered I still had my EDC on my hip. I said to the officer..."Crap...I have to run back outside. I will be right back." The officer immediately said to me "Forget to leave your gun in the car?" I almost panicked but said that was indeed the issue. Much to my relief she then said "I thought so. Happens all the time. I will be here when you get back." That could have gone a whole lot worse.

You do not have to post your answer here, especially you more paranoid types, but it is something to think about the next time someone does something we deem as
Twice I've taken my family to Kalifornia to visit my sister and her family. Twice I've broken the law.
To me this comes under the heading of "rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6". Absolutely not going to allow anything to happen to my family when on a road trip.
Amen!

download.jpeg-33.jpg
a_hora_dos_mortos_vivos-re-animator.jpg

Bad idea thread the first time around. How about we honor our dead and let this one RIP. 🙏

"Sometimes, Dead is Better"
1654487636868.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top