JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What firearm? I have no knowledge of this firearm of which is being referred to... I also have no knowledge regarding any "unfortunate accidents".

Do a lot of people feel the need to post, without reading chit?
It's as though once one of these zombie threads is resurrected. It truly is alive again.

And lacking the ability to give it a kill shot to the head. How do You put it down?

Last Edited:
My BIL recently admitted that he had inadvertently carried a folding knife in his carry-on luggage. He'd forgotten it was in the bottom of the bag and had been there for months, over the course of a dozen or more flights across the country. This time, TSA found it, after missing it so many times before. They pulled him aside and he got the royal treatment. In the end, he lost his TSA preferred status - for 3 years. He flies for his job, so this is a big loss for him - all over a folding knife.

No.

...but I did bring in 2 qt ball jars of nice coffee beans for a coworker tonite. Packed them in an empty case of Magtech 9mm, as they fit perfect.

A lead person came up to me and asked me to remove my case of Ammo, as it was making people "uncomfortable". I explained to her that as she could see it was just a box, and inside the box were 2 jars of coffee beans as a gift. Didn't matter, people were "uncomfortable"...

Sad.

Where is that face plant picture is all I have to say about that.

Why the hell do people get so upset when an old thread is revived?
Unless its a news article,I find the information is often just as relevant whether its a day old or 8 years old.
Not everyone has the time to search every thread from the past 10 years,and then have to decide if the internet cool guys approve of it being commented on or not.
There are lots of new people on here,and considering its supposed to be a friendly,inviting forum,how does it look to crap all over a guy for trying to join in the conversation?
I'm finding myself less and less interested in sorting through the drivel posted by the same old chest thumpers.

Back on topic,my answer is no.

Yesterday.

I think I do whenever I buy a handgun: I drive a crossover without a trunk. I often put the handgun in its case in the passenger compartment - yesterday on the floor of the passenger side front seat. Technically it is concealed and I don't have a permit. IIRC that technically violates Orygun law?

I probably violate Portland law every time I got to work too.

I can think of a number of other violations that I won't admit to.

2010 :D Got ya!

It was me! I'm the archeologist who dug this one up.

Must've noticed something shiny and interesting in Similar Threads just below the last Recent post I scanned. Guess this one struck a nerve in me (still does) so I jumped on it, failing to notice the last prior post was 7 years ago! Ooooops!!!

All I can do now is promise that I won't weigh in on any threads I see pertaining to stealthy concealment of cudgels under suits of chain mail.
:s0004:

Last Edited:
Unless its a news article,I find the information is often just as relevant whether its a day old or 8 years old.
Not everyone has the time to search every thread from the past 10 years,and then have to decide if the internet cool guys approve of it being commented on or not.
There are lots of new people on here,and considering its supposed to be a friendly,inviting forum,how does it look to crap all over a guy for trying to join in the conversation?
I'm finding myself less and less interested in sorting through the drivel posted by the same old chest thumpers.

OK.

I'm listening Stuka. You have a good point.

I don't really get mad because I wasn't here 7 years ago that's why I always reply to them and there are new members every day that might have a new comment on a old thread .the only problem I have is sometimes we have 2 or 3 threads going about the same thing some old some new

Hell the thread about Alian gear hollsters was from 2014 I looked at it and it led to me spending 120 bucks on a new Alian gear hollster lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top