JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Me, too. When prices dropped I bought enough for me and mine. Since then, only bought on things that were still good deals in pre-panic days.

Was just recently able to cobble a decent AR pistol together for about $550 total starting with a great deal on the upper in this very forum. If you are patient and keep your eyes open good deals are still out there.

It certainly is a nice feeling when you have what you need, and can be patient to wait for what you want. I like that :)

Still can't help but feel like I should have a few more rounds of 9mm. But I guess I always feel like that. :)

Since 2012 I never lost that feeling completely. It subsided to a point. Even though with what I have I could probably shoot for four years with the amount I shoot, I feel it coming back. Going into Bimart every week to see if there's some of my two rifle powders on the shelf. If someone were to do a group buy of large and small rifle primers I'd probably get another K of each.

Why so surprised? Happens with almost all retailers during times like this. Let them choke on them until the "panic" subsides. Then let them continue to choke on their overstock. :s0118:

If Biden wins and the Dems take the Senate, the panic may never subside. The Dem platform for 2020 is one of the most anti-gun platforms they have ever had.

Lots of people are thinking buy now while it's still legal to buy.

Obviously I hope Trump kicks Bidens butt. If he loses, prices will likely double in December/January.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top