JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Get your IDs ready to be scanned. Haha.

6006E331-F5DD-4293-AE90-81FBA7421DC3.jpeg

Guess I will just buy from other vendors instead of directly.
It's not Sig. It's FedEx policy now. So if anything requires an adult signature in regards to firearm items/accessories or whatever you will have to scan your DL. I may be wrong but that's how I am interpreting it….

It's not Sig. It's FedEx policy now. So if anything requires an adult signature in regards to firearm items/accessories or whatever you will have to scan your DL. I may be wrong but that's how I am interpreting it….
That's correct to my knowledge, each time FedEx Express or Ground comes by the shop they've been asking to scan an employee ID.

odd, because i just had a 300 BO barrel delivered sunday? no sig no nothing left @ front door. i call BS

odd, because i just had a 300 BO barrel delivered sunday? no sig no nothing left @ front door. i call BS
You can call it whatever you want. I'm simply passing on information that I received that could influence/effect other gun owners.

sorry, bud.. overlooked the "controlled" part so yeah. We are all friends here no need to throw shade man.. there is also another thread w same context on fed ex. and was ANY gun related parts. so was just commenting..
Quick to speak. We all do it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads