JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Me, too. When prices dropped I bought enough for me and mine. Since then, only bought on things that were still good deals in pre-panic days.

Was just recently able to cobble a decent AR pistol together for about $550 total starting with a great deal on the upper in this very forum. If you are patient and keep your eyes open good deals are still out there.

It certainly is a nice feeling when you have what you need, and can be patient to wait for what you want. I like that :)

Still can't help but feel like I should have a few more rounds of 9mm. But I guess I always feel like that. :)

Since 2012 I never lost that feeling completely. It subsided to a point. Even though with what I have I could probably shoot for four years with the amount I shoot, I feel it coming back. Going into Bimart every week to see if there's some of my two rifle powders on the shelf. If someone were to do a group buy of large and small rifle primers I'd probably get another K of each.

Why so surprised? Happens with almost all retailers during times like this. Let them choke on them until the "panic" subsides. Then let them continue to choke on their overstock. :s0118:

If Biden wins and the Dems take the Senate, the panic may never subside. The Dem platform for 2020 is one of the most anti-gun platforms they have ever had.

Lots of people are thinking buy now while it's still legal to buy.

Obviously I hope Trump kicks Bidens butt. If he loses, prices will likely double in December/January.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top