JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When Russia attacked Ukraine, two of my children were parroting MSM and decrying the "oligarchs". I pointed out that those oligarchs would be called Billionaires over here, and worshiped.
I don't worship or hate people because of their financial status, good or bad.

However, it is not a bad assumption that a billionaire in Russia probably reached that status by being corrupt, given that the Russian system is corrupt.

1686800087975.png

Aloha, Mark

I don't worship or hate people because of their financial status, good or bad.

However, it is not a bad assumption that a billionaire in Russia probably reached that status by being corrupt, given that the Russian system is corrupt.
As for ME?
OK, Ok, ok.....
Probably, time for a music break.

Aloha, Mark

When Russia attacked Ukraine, two of my children were parroting MSM and decrying the "oligarchs". I pointed out that those oligarchs would be called Billionaires over here, and worshiped.
I remember my old dad telling me when I was much younger, most likely when I was complaining about somebody having more than us/me, that those "Rich" people are the ones that owned and operated the companies that have the jobs where people work for their money to live.
Dad worked in the 9:00 to 5:00 grind for many years. Mom too. When Litton Industries move from the Salt Lake Valley we stayed where we were and he became one of the original home flippers, doing a majority of the work himself.

When I was a working man I always did better when big business was booming. I had good jobs with good benefits and good pay with lots of overtime.
Yep- I was in Biz for 25 years, when big biz did well so did I.
there is a reason for Envy being one of the sins. It eats you-robs you of your power and energy. Best to concentrate on uplifting yourself and stop worrying where others are at. you will do better and feel better.
Ps. Not directed at you Mike, just agreeing.

4 year old article. Anyone wanna bet that California learned a lesson and started building more reservoirs or nuclear power plants?
Yeah..I wouldn't either.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top