JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's exactly what I see happening. Those that I'm calling right wing nut jobs I see more as people I might somewhat disagree with parts of their beliefs, but I don't see them out destroying things. They are not harming me, or anyone else for the large part. They just want to be left the hell alone!
Apparently, you have been comatose since January 6.

SOBs should be laying face down in the dirt for this!

This should be prosecutable to maximum levels for the potential ramifications of this. Think elderly people with no backup, other situations where no power could cause safety concerns.
Sadly enough prosecutions in our region are down for the B L M/ANT IFA criminals and up for self defense conservatives.
Blind justice my arse!

Last Edited:
No doubt the first thing they are going to end up trying is camera's. Right now they had nothing. Guess they seldom had a problem so they just never worried much about it. One of the problems is these things are often out in the far flung reaches. They are telling the public to be eyes which will make it worse. A lot of people will be calling 911 about every vehicle they see near one of these the the area's are often spread VERY thin on LEO's as it is. So the chances of someone being caught in the act are slim.
If cameras are on short supply they should scrap all the supposed "Safety stop light cameras" in the Lacey area and put them to work where they could do the most good instead of being revenue generators.

Matthew Greenwood, 32, and Jeremy Crahan, 40 are expected to appear in court Tuesday on charges of conspiracy to damage energy facilities and possession of an unregistered firearm. If convicted, the men could face up to 30 years in prison.

According to court documents, the two men broke into the four substations and manipulated the high side breaks causing the outages but did not steal or cut any wire. They reportedly told law enforcement they cut the power so they could rob a nearby business.

Matthew Greenwood, 32, and Jeremy Crahan, 40 are expected to appear in court Tuesday on charges of conspiracy to damage energy facilities and possession of an unregistered firearm. If convicted, the men could face up to 30 years in prison.

According to court documents, the two men broke into the four substations and manipulated the high side breaks causing the outages but did not steal or cut any wire. They reportedly told law enforcement they cut the power so they could rob a nearby business.

Yup, simplest explanation...who'dve thunk it?:rolleyes:

While I am super glad they caught these scum, assuming they are guilty, I find their "story" totally BS. Who knows why they really did it but I do hope they if found guilty get the book tossed at them and spend real time in prison.

1672792743820.png

While I am super glad they caught these scum, assuming they are guilty, I find their "story" totally BS. Who knows why they really did it but I do hope they if found guilty get the book tossed at them and spend real time in prison.
I too have some doubts regarding the reporting. They reported that the men "opened the high side disconnects". In one of the four substations, there was footage of a high side disconnect arcing. That is very consistent with opening a disconnect without removing load fist. In the photographs shown of the other substations, they have circuit switchers or breakers. Tripping either one under load won't do anything but cut the power. Something is missing from this story.

I too have some doubts regarding the reporting. They reported that the men "opened the high side disconnects". In one of the four substations, there was footage of a high side disconnect arcing. That is very consistent with opening a disconnect without removing load fist. In the photographs shown of the other substations, they have circuit switchers or breakers. Tripping either one under load won't do anything but cut the power. Something is missing from this story.
Not to mention when this happened the first LEO's on scene said the place was on fire. Notice that is left out now too.

Depends on whether they knew which substation would power the business - maybe they kept trying until they got the one that powered the business they were targeting?
Ummm, no.

I haven't looked up the geographic location of each of these sites relative to the target site, but I'm willing to bet that the perpetrators didn't either prior to their attempted "burglary".

Ummm, no.

I haven't looked up the geographic location of each of these sites relative to the target site, but I'm willing to bet that the perpetrators didn't either prior to their attempted "burglary".
Not to mention most criminals are not rocket scientists but who would not know alarm systems do not need the power on to work? Their story has got to be a total crock they made up on the spot.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews