JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Regarding the left and right dichotomy. Best to let that go and realize that not everyone thinks as we do. Left or right. Example, there were 41 attempts at derailing trains in 2020-21 in Whatcom county - Washington state. They finally caught 2 women live and on camera when they attached a shunt to the tracks at an intersection with an active camera system.

The Washington State justice system put the screws to both of them hard, charging "terrorism". Convicted, these kind caring women received a horrific 6 months for both. But seriously, neither woman, anarchists they were called, appeared to be what anyone would consider right wing -they were the opposite of that. Nor did I ever see any kind of apology from either. Links below:

https://apnews.com/article/wa-state...age-business-9e56918250cd14c46251f9818a1ceed1

opps, wrong link, that one was the fiery crash of a sabotaged oil train nearby after they'd been arrested.

https://www.rtands.com/rail-news/gr...disrupt-derail-trains-in-state-of-washington/

https://moonbattery.com/moonbat-terrorists-sabotage-train-tracks/

Regarding the left and right dichotomy. Best to let that go and realize that not everyone thinks as we do. Left or right. Example, there were 41 attempts at derailing trains in 2020-21. They finally caught 2 women on camera then they attached a shunt tot he tracks at an intersection with an active camera system.

The Washington State justice system put the screws to both of them hard, charging "terrorism". Convicted, these kind caring women received a horrific 6 months for both. But seriously, neither woman, anarchists they were called, appeared to be what anyone would consider right wing -they were the opposite of that. Nor did I ever see any kind of apology from either. Links below:

https://apnews.com/article/wa-state...age-business-9e56918250cd14c46251f9818a1ceed1

opps, wrong link, that one was the fiery crash of a sabotaged oil train nearby after they'd been arrested.

https://www.rtands.com/rail-news/gr...disrupt-derail-trains-in-state-of-washington/

https://moonbattery.com/moonbat-terrorists-sabotage-train-tracks/
That is the real problem. They should have spent many years locked up as an example to the next moron who wants to do something like that.

It does sound fishy. Why would they go to all the trouble to rob a business? They don't seem like the most sophisticated thieves to plan a movie-type heist. I think the reason is because they rather have attempted burglary instead of 'conspiracy' or terror charges.

That's probably what the DNC told them to say if they got caught.
Nailed that. LOL.. the woman convicted of the train derailment thing.........

"Reiche, who identifies as "non-binary" and uses "they/them" pronouns, was the deputy field organizer for Washington State Democrats, according to [her] now-deleted LinkedIn profile. …

Additionally, Reiche is a radical queer and environmental activist who co-founded the Bellingham Lesbian Collective. [She is] a co-host on "The L World" lesbian-themed podcast. ......An Antifa website claimed responsibility for railway attacks in the area in solidarity with Wet'suwet'en Indians, because America exists on stolen land, et cetera. Ellen Reiche's vehicle was parked near the scene of the arrest, sporting a sticker on the back asserting that the USA should belong to Indians."

But I was wondering......."What would be a fitting punishment for the offense?"

Nah......the Constitution prohibits "cruel and unusual punishment".

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
"The two men were charged with conspiracy to damage energy facilities and possession of an unregistered firearm."
Quote from the article.
So these two committed millions in damage with these "unregistered" firearms.
1672873840336.png

Last Edited:
"The two men were charged with conspiracy to damage energy facilities and possession of an unregistered firearm."
Quote from the article.
So these two committed millions in damage with these "unregistered" firearms.
View attachment 1340306
Couple of real winners there (smh). Knocking out power so they can rob businesses. Pricks.

I don't know which article you are referencing but i Saw this one, which just says they were found with the illegal weapons. I know what you are saying though people on social media will tie crime to guns, as if somehow those guns weren't there they would not have committed the crimes.

C1D73D24-9B3A-428D-A444-B8454D5D7712.jpeg

Last Edited:
Couple of real winners there (smh). Knocking out power so they can rob businesses. Pricks.

I don't know which article you are referencing but i Saw this one, which just says they were found with the illegal weapons. I know what you are saying though people on social media will tie crime to guns, as if somehow those guns weren't there they would not have committed the crimes.

View attachment 1340624
The inclusion of that little tidbit is a desperate attempt to keep the right wing domestic terrorism idea alive.

View attachment 1340624
Illegal weapons, provided by the DNC most likely. I'm surprised they weren't provided MAGA hats too!

Let the pointing of fingers commence.

On Twitter they are pointing fingers at "right wing extremists"

Here we have people pointing fingers at the left and/or the government.

When in actuality it is most likely just a couple of doofusses. :rolleyes:

I wonder how the DHS knew that a couple of doofuses were going to bubba a power station? Weird.
So back in my youth I knew some guys that were training to be doofuses like these and let me tell you, they are not smart, can not keep there mouth shut and have darn near zero situational awareness. Like I was 18 when 18 was legal to buy booze so we walked into a Circle K PAST a cop car and standing in front of the Doritos rack you could see the cops hats on the next row over and these idiots I was with started talking about how much
more weed they could get if they didn't pay for their chips. Hmmmm, ok, cool cool cool, but the JD is behind the counter, so you two go on your way and I'll hang out in here and buy my stuff.

To steal a riff . .

Walking out of the Circle K
Eyes seen the glory of the coming of the Lord
Walking out of the Circle K
Seen Wayne handcuffed to the bumper of a state trooper's Ford

Last Edited:
Let the pointing of fingers commence.

On Twitter they are pointing fingers at "right wing extremists"

Here we have people pointing fingers at the left and/or the government.

When in actuality it is most likely just a couple of doofusses. :rolleyes:
Anything is possible. The big reason so many jump to point is the way the legacy media has acted for years. The media supports a lot of kooks who do stuff like this with the deluded idea they are "fighting for Earth". when one of their kooks gets caught the media either ignores it or lies. Makes it so people of course believe nothing they say. So this happens and the media says these mouth breathers did this to rob a single business?:confused:
Now it is possible these two were really this stupid. The problem is that idea is pretty far out there so of course many have to wonder what are we not being told.
Main thing I care about will happen further down the road. Will they slap these morons on the hand and let them go? I hope both of them get to spend a LONG time in prison. Then it will not matter if they really were this stupid or not. They will get a lot of time to enjoy what they did.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top