JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't tell anybody...:s0131:....I've got an earth Stove, and use it every afternoon/evening during the winter. :s0121:
I know, I was driving through your hood the other day:)

1673369170439.png

I wonder what he was looking at, this is (as far as I can tell) the study that it is based on and it makes no mention of family size or makeup

Need to come up with THE study that shows parents that introduce their young children to electronic devices at a young age is directly responsible for the children get hit by cars due to walking out in traffic like zombies. With their eyes glued to a GD screen!

Our home has natural gas stove, furnace, water heater, and two fireplaces so it will be expensive since will need to put a new breaker box in. Out breaker box is totallly full already. We just replaced both the water heater, furnace and A/C back in 2018 only. How will we keep warm without a least one working NG fireplace since we have frequent power outages during high windstorms in the fall and wintertime?

Our home has natural gas stove, furnace, water heater, and two fireplaces so it will be expensive since will need to put a new breaker box in. Out breaker box is totallly full already. We just replaced both the water heater, furnace and A/C back in 2018 only. How will we keep warm without a least one working NG fireplace since we have frequent power outages during high windstorms in the fall and wintertime?
YOU WILL ASSIMILATE!

Need to come up with THE study that shows parents that introduce their young children to electronic devices at a young age is directly responsible for the children get hit by cars due to walking out in traffic like zombies. With their eyes glued to a GD screen!
Nothing about the age they where first introduced to electronic devices, but it does a good job with braking down age and enviormrnt

somethings wrong with that video. You watch that kid from behind? and you don't see his body "Tensing" for lack of a better term, when you hear the SCREAMS. His arm/head movements don't match the sound.

But if real? Geezuz. It's bad enough when a kid in the store, far away, is doing that.

Goodbye dining room table…

:D

Don't worry, I'm sure the govt will take care of you with another massive spending bill that they can grift off of.

The "ban" (if any) will be on new homes and new installs. Existing appliances would be grandfathered.

Had power outage couple years back, for heat, only thing was working is gas fireplace and gas stove.

The "ban" (if any) will be on new homes and new installs. Existing appliances would be grandfathered.
But we need to have new breaker box installed by a licensed electrician and wire be run under the crawl space under our home for an electric cooktop. Going to be very expensive. Need to also buy a larger breaker box so we have 220v for NG furnace and NG water heater when they're also banned.

But we need to have new breaker box installed by a licensed electrician and wire be run under the crawl space under our home for an electric cooktop. Going to be very expensive. Need to also buy a larger breaker box so we have 220v for NG furnace and NG water heater when they're also banned.
But you already have gas appliances right?

The way I understand it, is the NG appliances you have, you can keep.

Not sure why you need 220VAC for NG appliances - my understanding is that the only electricity a NG furnace would use would be the fan and the pilot light, which would be 110V.

But you already have gas appliances right?

The way I understand it, is the NG appliances you have, you can keep.

Not sure why you need 220VAC for NG appliances - my understanding is that the only electricity a NG furnace would use would be the fan and the pilot light, which would be 110V.
Right we have NG furnace and 120v for the fan. All of furnaces in various homes we have lived in had an ignition system so there is no pilot light. But if NG may be banned in the future which means an electrical conversion in the future which means a larger breaker box.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top