JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
and there is no such thing as renewable sources of energy. other than hydro electric and nuclear, maybe.
Unfortunately too many people cannot think for themselves and believe what they are told. Far, far too many is the sad thing and they outnumber the people who still have a brain.

1672621838884.png

Which someone will blame on cow flatulence no doubt.
Blame or not, weather is coming tomorrow for the PNW - prepare for a power outage - or not.

I am going to spend part of today splitting some firewood and bring it to the house so I have enough to stay warm when (not if - when) my power goes out. I already have my genset deployed - I thought I was lazy for not returning it to the shop last week, but now that "laziness" will probably pay off.

Blame or not, weather is coming tomorrow for the PNW - prepare for a power outage - or not.

I am going to spend part of today splitting some firewood and bring it to the house so I have enough to stay warm when (not if - when) my power goes out. I already have my genset deployed - I thought I was lazy for not returning it to the shop last week, but now that "laziness" will probably pay off.
Hope it stays south like it's predicted!

They really do want us going back to electric power.

WTH will they come up with next? Lard Larson was yapping about that weeks ago. He claimed the study actually showed that in multi-family situations there is evidence of asthma in children. NOT the regular old mom, dad and two kid households.
Don't believe anything they say!

WTH will they come up with next? Lard Larson was yapping about that weeks ago. He claimed the study actually showed that in multi-family situations there is evidence of asthma in children. NOT the regular old mom, dad and two kid households.
There's a new push to ban gas ranges. I'm glad I got my order in last week!

Furnaces are probably next and don't forget those evil gas and wood fired bbqs.

I wonder what he was looking at, this is (as far as I can tell) the study that it is based on and it makes no mention of family size or makeup

There's a new push to ban gas ranges. I'm glad I got my order in last week!
If our gas stove wears out and they are banning natural gas stove then We need to have a new breaker box installed since our breaker box is totally full since the cooktop needs 220v. We have dual electric ovens but not sure if the oven will work if we are using the stove as well. The rest of our kitchen outlets are 120v.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top