JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look at all those Stens!

COWLITZ COUNTY, Wash. — Cowlitz County sheriff's deputies have arrested eight people, accusing them of stealing over 50 guns from a man's collection of 440 firearms.

Deputies said the man who had his guns stolen is in his 80s.

The suspects sold, pawned or destroyed some of the 50 guns that they stole, the sheriff's office said. They also stole watches and knives.

Deputies said that many of the guns were fully automatic. They believe they have recovered all of the stolen guns.

They said they are considering filing charges against the victim because he was not allowed to possess firearms due to felony convictions.

<broken link removed>

Was just reading this a while ago and getting ready to post a thread on it myself.

Interesting. 8 teens steal 50 guns and get caught, then go to the victim's house and find 400 guns they seize, many, according to the article, are believed to be fully automatic. In addition, the 'victim', in his 80's, has prior felony convictions prohibiting him from owning guns in the first place.

Oh what a tangled web we weave....

Was just reading this a while ago and getting ready to post a thread on it myself.

Interesting. 8 teens steal 50 guns and get caught, then go to the victim's house and find 400 guns they seize, many, according to the article, are believed to be fully automatic. In addition, the 'victim', in his 80's, has prior felony convictions prohibiting him from owning guns in the first place.

Oh what a tangled web we weave....
So is this a father to one of the pot growers that called the cops cause he was being robbed,lol?
I'd say if I gotts 440 guns I ain't sposed to have ,you can have 50
But that's just me.

Reminds me of a patient who I saved from jail recently. ~70 year old guy was coming in to get a medical marijuana card. Somehow we got talking about guns and he mentions he is waiting for a stamp for a transferable class 3 machine gun (sten I think). Whoa! No you dont want a medical marijuana card.

Saved him from jail, saved his gun collection from destruction and probably saved his dog from getting shot.

SO............How in heck did this guy manage to purchase 440 firearms, some NFA restricted with out a BCG and tax stamps and all that rot?!?!?!?! Any one else thinking this???? How do you manage to own that many firearms, keep them safe, and get/keep them off the radar, and yet get some of them stolen:mad::mad::mad: I smells something fishy here!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top