National Seized Firearms Matter Too.

arakboss

Reactions

Slobray

Reactions
Oregon City's sister city is going to destroy seized firearms. I wonder if they will send them to BM or will BM send somebody to Flint to destroy them.

I would say that BM will want them sent to OC, as they like to use the equipment in their shop to destroy guns.......................

Ray

Reactions
A friend of mine in ID use to have (still may) a semi auto pistol that loaded a stripper clip from the top. No bottom ejecting mag. Not sure but I think it was a 9mm luger caliber. The original serial numbers were removed and it had either '777' or '444' stamped over the original number and a Nazi symbol (the lion looking one) also stamped into it. Going off of memory but that's pretty close.
The pistol was one that was seized from a citizen and reissued to the troops. It was my buddy's favorite gun for what it represented.
You may also recall the Lethal Weapon flick (LW3, I think) in which insiders in the PD were reselling seized weapons on the black market rather than destroying them as was official policy.
Do I need to connect anymore dots?

Howard1955

Reactions
“Democratic Mayor Sheldon Neeley said at a press conference that banning the city from selling confiscated guns at auctions will prevent firearms from falling into the wrong hands and returning to the streets to further carry out violence.”

Yeah. That’ll work.

A3A93A1A-EF83-400A-A773-12EA7222124F.gif

Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA
Miller's Quarry Clean-Up
Miller's Quarry
Miller Rd, Mt Hood Village, OR 97067, USA
Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom)
Seattle, WA, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom